Check your account email address ×

Democrat front runner wants to send American forces into Mexico to start a war.

BOHICA

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s actually a good idea. Going to the root cause of problems is smart.

Omg!!!!  Did you just call Trump’s idea smart on assisting the Mexico government with the US military?????  

Just now, Momorider said:

I say send in a bunch or A10's and mini gun the fuck out of all the cartel compounds and kill everyone on site at the time of the surprise bombing  :) if Mexico doesn't like it FUCK them 

Stfu jocksniffer and let the actual Americans worry about it. 

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

That would be a war that actually affects our security unlike the middle eastern wars. 

Surely a hell of a lot more people if we could stop the majority of meth, heroin and fentanyl.  Not to mention the human trafficking.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Surely a hell of a lot more people if we could stop the majority of meth, heroin and fentanyl.  

I dont think we will ever stop that as long as it is illegal but the brutality that the cartels are inflicting on people is over the line. We have a Narco state on our southern border entirely due to our appetite for illegal drugs. I say we de-schedule all drugs and kill the cartels. Amen

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I say send in a bunch or A10's and mini gun the fuck out of all the cartel compounds and kill everyone on site at the time of the surprise bombing  :) if Mexico doesn't like it FUCK them 

Strap some guns on your helicopter and do it yourself, shit eater.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think we will ever stop that as long as it is illegal but the brutality that the cartels are inflicting on people is over the line. We have a Narco state on our southern border entirely due to our appetite for illegal drugs. I say we de-schedule all drugs and kill the cartels. Amen

The vast majority of murders in the US are over drugs in one way or another.   Our regular street thugs (all races) aren't much better.  

I agree that something has to be done.   Legalize and produce them here or go all out and destroy the cartels.   Maybe both.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or save the money and do nothing.

I would say spend the money from enforcement on treatment programs as that has seemed to work well in other countries who decriminalized drugs. Also if corps are producing narcotics they have liability for quality so you dont have to worry about as many over doses because it being laced with fentanyl. Look at how good the weed as gotten now that its legal everywhere! :lol: 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not a war

Trump mentioned doing this long before you were for it FYI.  I think the left ripped on him for even suggestion you use our military inside the borders of Mexico.

OMG!!! Just what Uncle Znotty has been posting for years...…………………..DECLARE WAR ON MEXICO!!!!!!

I think the CIA is monitoring Znotty's posts, I swear ta' GOD!!!!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That would be a war that actually affects our security unlike the middle eastern wars. 

I’m all for this. Especially if we declare war on the CIA which is our actual enemy and most responsible for the problems there. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’m all for this. Especially if we declare war on the CIA which is our actual enemy and most responsible for the problems there. 

I find it odd that you've chosen to focus your assignment of blame on the CIA

If you dig a little you'd find that the CIA , NSA , FBI , DHS and DoD and DoJ are all just as corrupt and damaging.

Throw is the fact that Legislative , Executive and Judicial are all 100% corrupt and you get what we got.

You need to put away this idiotic assertion that there is some power struggle going on between good actors and the deep state. 

Its 100% bullshit

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I find it odd that you've chosen to focus your assignment of blame on the CIA

If you dig a little you'd find that the CIA , NSA , FBI , DHS and DoD and DoJ are all just as corrupt and damaging.

Throw is the fact that Legislative , Executive and Judicial are all 100% corrupt and you get what we got.

You need to put away this idiotic assertion that there is some power struggle going on between good actors and the deep state. 

Its 100% bullshit

Just the democrats