Check your account email address ×

Schiff and Vindman just fucked themselves UPDATED

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

The summery Vindman wrote after the call read: “President Trump underscored the unwavering support of the United States for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity – within its internationally recognized borders – and expressed his commitment to work together with President-elect Zelenskyy and the Ukrainian people to implement reforms that strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption.” But Vindman clarified during his testimony that the president did not bring up the topic rooting out corruption during the phone call, but he included it in his summary of the call anyway. When asked by the Democrat counsel about whether the summery he wrote was false, Vindman hesitated. “That’s not entirely accurate, but I’m not sure I would describe it as false, it was consistent with U.S. policy,” Vindman said.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Anymore video clips of the insanity? I'm not even sure I can get the proceedings up here, nor do I really care, but I do find the clips quite laughable. 

Fox news is broadcasting this Irv :dunno:

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Hey Pampers, are these just more coffee cups sliding across a desk!

:lol:

OMG, these people are pathetic.  These people are being shown for exactly who they are.  Including some in this forum.

There is a deep state, and they are trying hard to get rid of Trump.  BTW, The "whistleblower" has a go fund me account that has over 225K....

Edited by racer254

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bad day on the impeachment front. 

A “bad day”?????

A bad day is T-boning your sled into a groomer at a high rate of speed and losing your legs.  Arriving at the hospital via air but not before spotting your wife fucking your brother in your new convertible at the top of the nearest parking deck.....then being told your Obamacare heath insurance doesn’t cover limb reattachment....or the helicopter flight there....and your sled insurance expired yesterday.

This was something much worse for the Dems....and again, they have nobody to blame but themselves.