Check your account email address ×

Poor GayjayAMG , POOR HSR , Poor Chicken fucker AHAHAHA

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

If you can feed hungry people and break the law it's a win win 

I’m talking about remote areas in the UP. There are still a ton of people that live off the land to subsidize their grocery bills. The DNR don’t fuck with those people. These people know a lot more about wildlife management then some citiot that goes hunting one weekend a year. You think it’s a money grab in the UP during sled season? You should see the citiot hunters throwing around money during deer season. Most in my area come from south of the bridge. All of the bars and restaurants are packed with guys in orange.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If someone has a hungry family and wants a deer I'll fucking poach one for them night or day anytime of the year.

Fuck the state

I dated a girl when I went to NMU in the late 80's and her great uncle was a DNR CO from Gwinn and he said when times were tough he knew that there  were families that poached but only enough to feed their families and he let it go.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

We have one rule.

One

OMG!! AWFFY!!! I was gonna' post a reply to your faggotty bullshit, but Zambo, Kev, Benny, AC Crusher, and Jimmy Snacks, basically ass-raped you, much worse than I ever could!!! It was BRUTAL OWNAGE to the MAXIMUM SLED-SITE MAX!! I almost feel bad for ya'...………………………...ALMOST!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Says the guy who would be squealing like a pig and begging for linenancy in front of a judge after you got arrested and charged :lol:

It's never worked yet

Edited by f7ben

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m talking about remote areas in the UP. There are still a ton of people that live off the land to subsidize their grocery bills. The DNR don’t fuck with those people. These people know a lot more about wildlife management then some citiot that goes hunting one weekend a year. You think it’s a money grab in the UP during sled season? You should see the citiot hunters throwing around money during deer season. Most in my area come from south of the bridge. All of the bars and restaurants are packed with guys in orange.

Yea ok , that's what I do :lol:

:lmao:

Dude, you're from Shitcago. Just because you have a place up N doesn't make you any less of a citiot and doesn't make you any different than anyone else who comes up S of the bridge. :lol:. God damn you're a dumb fuck.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's never worked yet

Yea, that's because you aren't breaking any laws and flapping your pussy lips to the law like you say you would on here.  Derp derp derp derp derp.

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea ok , that's what I do :lol:

:lmao:

Dude, you're from Shitcago. Just because you have a place up N doesn't make you any less of a citiot and doesn't make you any different than anyone else who comes up S of the bridge. :lol:. God damn you're a dumb fuck.

Yea, that's because you aren't breaking any laws and flapping your pussy lips to the law like you say you would on here.  Derp derp derp derp derp.

Actually the one weekend a year comment is being generous. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yea, when I can walk out into my backyard and hunt :lmao: 

Keep TRYING , fat ass 

Yet you said you have hardly hunted the last ten years so if you can do it in your backyard you must not be much of a hunter. Also if you hunt in your backyard how in the fuck do you know what goes on in the UP during hunting season? Damn dude you can’t keep your bullshit straight. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet you said you have hardly hunted the last ten years so if you can do it in your backyard you must not be much of a hunter.

Also if you hunt in your backyard how in the fuck do you know what goes on in the UP during hunting season? Damn dude you can’t keep your bullshit straight. 

No, I said I haven't hunted nearly as much as I use to in the last ten years. But keep trying to twist words around like Gayeve does. I get one every year.  But you're one of those "if you don't post a picture of it, it didn't happen" kind of retards.  You go ahead and go with that then,  fat boy.

Stick to the Instagram page and hottie of the day thread. That's about all you have any real experience in. 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, f7ben said:

:owned:

White-tailed deer are commonly hunted for sport and venison, which has a characteristically gamey flavor, although its flavor is lighter in taste than other species (for example, the mule deer) and is very dependent on the deer's diet.Sep 6, 2019

https://www.thespruceeats.com/most-popular-types-of-venison-2313846

What kind of simple prick would argue that it isn't? The deer in farm country are so much tastier than those turpentine eating fucks up in the northwoods.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We just processed 5 corn, bean, and wheat fed deer and I can honestly say that they're much tastier than I remember, before the neighbors started rotating wheat, corn, and soybeans.

Even still, processing deer is a giant pain in the ass. Removing all the slime, fat, and silver skin sucks. Making sausage out of them was fun though. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We just processed 5 corn, bean, and wheat fed deer and I can honestly say that they're much tastier than I remember, before the neighbors started rotating wheat, corn, and soybeans.

Even still, processing deer is a giant pain in the ass. Removing all the slime, fat, and silver skin sucks. Making sausage out of them was fun though. 

Ever have a butcher do it? A bud of mine always did his own. Then a few yrs back he was real busy and dropped it at a butcher. Said the cost was covered by the extra meat the butcher got off the thing. Plus he did hotdogs and all kinds of shit the dude would never have done. He hasn't done one himself since.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

xJ29WoL.gif?noredirect

• Haha 6

On 11/18/2019 at 11:39 PM, f7ben said:

Ahhh....yes.

HSR and Fordy and AMG claimed all day long that a deer's diet had 0 , nada , not one single thing to do with the taste if the meat. 

What a bunch of fucking morons! Not like we didnt already know that. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Ever have a butcher do it? A bud of mine always did his own. Then a few yrs back he was real busy and dropped it at a butcher. Said the cost was covered by the extra meat the butcher got off the thing. Plus he did hotdogs and all kinds of shit the dude would never have done. He hasn't done one himself since.

Yeah I really don't trust butchers very much.