Check your account email address ×

Trump approval skyrockets as voters see through dems horrendous impeachment scam

Rod

5 minutes ago, irv said:

But you'd rather have one of them instead of Trump? :dunno: 

I'd rather have almost anyone than Trump. He is the 2nd worst candidate that has ever run and probably in the bottom 3-4 presidents of all time in terms of his policy and performance.

Add to that the fact that is is a completely detestable piece of shit and you can see my point. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd rather have almost anyone than Trump. He is the 2nd worst candidate that has ever run and probably in the bottom 3-4 presidents of all time in terms of his policy and performance.

Add to that the fact that is is a completely detestable piece of shit and you can see my point. 

Again, sealing your reputation as someone who spews complete and utter nonsense most of the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Again, sealing your reputation as someone who spews complete and utter nonsense most of the time.

Only Hillary could have lost to Trump.....and only Trump could have lost to Hillary. They deserve each other as the 2 worst candidates ever to run

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't follow U.S. politics like some other CDN's do on here but I'd say he's your best choice when one looks at the Dem candidates/hopefuls. Compared to our Liberal idiot up here and what he is doing with this country, I'd take Trump in a heartbeat any day over this imbecile and his cabinet.

I know you don't likely follow CDN politics but you should to see what the Global Liberal agenda is! It's truly nothing I have ever seen before! This Climate change B.S. and other snowflake liberal policies is killing this country and I'm sure the story would be similar in the U.S. if Hillary or another Dem were currently running your country.

Be careful what you wish for, you might regret it? Just saying. :bc:

The numbers show our green obsession is hurting Canada

The latest numbers on economic productivity in Canada are extremely disappointing. And with the Liberals back in power, the numbers are about to get worse, especially considering that the Trudeau government is now held in office by three anti-development parties — the NDP, Greens and Bloc Quebecois.

Perhaps more concerning, though, is the plight of Ontario. Once the economic engine of the country and home to 40% of our national population, Ontario’s annual, per capita GDP is just $48,000 US. That’s only $1,000 better than Kentucky and just 12% above West Virginia — coal-mining, mountain-people West Virginia!

This is largely the result of the Liberals “green” obsession — first in Ontario under premiers McGuinty and Wynne and now federally under Justin Trudeau. This should surprise no one since many of the same people who thought up Ontario’s “green” energy strategy are now devising federal policy.

And it matters far less to these eco-zealots what happens to people’s jobs and standard of living than making expensive, symbolic, useless environmental gestures.

For instance, Ontario Liberal policies gave that province the highest electricity costs on the continent, which contributed to the loss of 200,000 manufacturing jobs in the past 15 years. That should make the architects of Ontario’s “green” energy policies contrite and apologetic. Instead, they are now trying to duplicate their disaster on a national scale.

Instead of trying to revive our economy with more pipelines and manufacturing plants, attracted by loosened regulations and lower taxes, the Liberals in Ottawa are giving every indication of going the opposite direction — more “green” impediments to growth, plus even higher taxes and bigger deficits.

And the decline of our energy sector is not geological, it’s political. The oil is there. We know how to extract it. Yet, thanks to our “green” federal government, there is inadequate ability to get that oil to market, so investors now see Canada as one of the least reliable places to put their money.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-the-numbers-show-our-green-obsession-is-hurting-canada

I'm not on board with any of the global warming bullshit......but it's not something even worth discussing in the context of Trump actively destroying our 4th amendment and expanding/misusing our military

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Only Hillary could have lost to Trump.....and only Trump could have lost to Hillary. They deserve each other as the 2 worst candidates ever to run

I guess thats why he destroyed the entire field in the last election, and will do the same this election.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess thats why he destroyed the entire field in the last election, and will do the same this election.  

Primary is completely different....

He would have been crushed by Bernie no doubt

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Primary is completely different....

He would have been crushed by Bernie no doubt

:lol:  Ok.  Well lets see Bernie get through the primary this time.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not on board with any of the global warming bullshit......but it's not something even worth discussing in the context of Trump actively destroying our 4th amendment and expanding/misusing our military

Good! All I am saying is, if Trump weren't in power and a Dem was, then you'd have no choice with this Climate Change B.S. Throw in the Liberal snowflake/LGBTQ movement/agenda and everything that goes with it, and I will guarantee you after a short period of time, you'd be missing Trump or someone else from the Republican party.

Like I said, this global liberal movement is nothing like I've seen before and there is no doubt in my mind the U.N. and George Soros would love to have the U.S. on board as it would mean world domination to them. 

It's one or the other, Ben, and if you are thinking strong about voting for a Dem, it's time you paid attention to what is going on up here and other parts of the world like France, etc. It's ugly! :sad:

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Good! All I am saying is, if Trump weren't in power and a Dem was, then you'd have no choice with this Climate Change B.S. Throw in the Liberal snowflake/LGBTQ movement/agenda and everything that goes with it, and I will guarantee you after a short period of time, you'd be missing Trump or someone else from the Republican party.

Like I said, this global liberal movement is nothing like I've seen before and there is no doubt in my mind the U.N. and George Soros would love to have the U.S. on board as it would mean world domination to them. 

It's one or the other, Ben, and if you are thinking strong about voting for a Dem, it's time you paid attention to what is going on up here and other parts of the world like France, etc. It's ugly! :sad:

Fuck the global elites.  It explains all too much of why there are so many false narratives.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s a monkey. His posts are turds being thrown. It’s best just to step away, the turds are coming and even he doesn’t even know where they’re going. 

President Trump Job Approval

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve 
Disapprove 
Spread
RCP Average 10/30 - 11/14 -- 44.2 54.0 -9.8
Rasmussen 11/12 - 11/14 1500 LV 50 49 +1
Reuters 11/12 - 11/13 952 RV 40 58 -18
Economist 11/10 - 11/12 1206 RV 43 55 -12
Politico 11/8 - 11/10 1993 RV 40 57 -17
The Hill 11/8 - 11/9 1204 RV 47 53 -6
Monmouth 10/30 - 11/3 835 RV 45 52 -7

All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data

Edited by Mainecat

11 hours ago, irv said:

I don't follow U.S. politics like some other CDN's do on here but I'd say he's your best choice when one looks at the Dem candidates/hopefuls. Compared to our Liberal idiot up here and what he is doing with this country, I'd take Trump in a heartbeat any day over this imbecile and his cabinet.

I know you don't likely follow CDN politics but you should to see what the Global Liberal agenda is! It's truly nothing I have ever seen before! This Climate change B.S. and other snowflake liberal policies is killing this country and I'm sure the story would be similar in the U.S. if Hillary or another Dem were currently running your country.

Be careful what you wish for, you might regret it? Just saying. :bc:

The numbers show our green obsession is hurting Canada

The latest numbers on economic productivity in Canada are extremely disappointing. And with the Liberals back in power, the numbers are about to get worse, especially considering that the Trudeau government is now held in office by three anti-development parties — the NDP, Greens and Bloc Quebecois.

Perhaps more concerning, though, is the plight of Ontario. Once the economic engine of the country and home to 40% of our national population, Ontario’s annual, per capita GDP is just $48,000 US. That’s only $1,000 better than Kentucky and just 12% above West Virginia — coal-mining, mountain-people West Virginia!

This is largely the result of the Liberals “green” obsession — first in Ontario under premiers McGuinty and Wynne and now federally under Justin Trudeau. This should surprise no one since many of the same people who thought up Ontario’s “green” energy strategy are now devising federal policy.

And it matters far less to these eco-zealots what happens to people’s jobs and standard of living than making expensive, symbolic, useless environmental gestures.

For instance, Ontario Liberal policies gave that province the highest electricity costs on the continent, which contributed to the loss of 200,000 manufacturing jobs in the past 15 years. That should make the architects of Ontario’s “green” energy policies contrite and apologetic. Instead, they are now trying to duplicate their disaster on a national scale.

Instead of trying to revive our economy with more pipelines and manufacturing plants, attracted by loosened regulations and lower taxes, the Liberals in Ottawa are giving every indication of going the opposite direction — more “green” impediments to growth, plus even higher taxes and bigger deficits.

And the decline of our energy sector is not geological, it’s political. The oil is there. We know how to extract it. Yet, thanks to our “green” federal government, there is inadequate ability to get that oil to market, so investors now see Canada as one of the least reliable places to put their money.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-the-numbers-show-our-green-obsession-is-hurting-canada

Lol. Check the electricity prices now vs before Drug Ford started fucking up. 

Sorry you are so butthurt about Trudeau. Did you want PPC to win?

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Check the electricity prices now vs before Drug Ford started fucking up. 

Sorry you are so butthurt about Trudeau. Did you want PPC to win?

So those 200,000 lost job folks can better afford it?