Check your account email address ×

Arctic Cat Snow Bike

15 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Very misleading as far as sled sales BRP is number 1 by far. 

Read it again,, its UTV and ATV sales. As a whole world wide sales Polaris is kicking their ass. ATV UTV Snowmobile and Motorcycle sales as a whole MFG Corp.:wow:

Edited by Badger**

2 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Read it again,, its UTV and ATV sales. As a whole world wide sales Polaris is kicking their ass. ATV UTV Snowmobile and Motorcycle sales as a whole MFG Corp.:wow:

Combined yes. But BRP is still number one is snowmobile sales BRP sales almost equal everyone else combined at 47% 

Edited by Ebsell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Combined yes. But BRP is still number one is snowmobile sales BRP sales almost equal everyone else combined at 47% 

Government backed BRP 14% up and still needs money from the government. Arctic Cat can't go down anymore in sales if they do they will be going out of biz IMO they are not diversified to handle that low a number and their stock is in the shiter this is not a good thing at all. Yamaha not sure why they are sill in the market at 4% market share that nothing to them is it even worth it to that bib of a corporation?? Maybe look at Suzuki's ATV sales 1% makes you wounder. Humm  

1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

Government backed BRP 14% up and still needs money from the government. Arctic Cat can't go down anymore in sales if they do they will be going out of biz IMO they are not diversified to handle that low a number and their stock is in the shiter this is not a good thing at all. Yamaha not sure why they are sill in the market at 4% market share that nothing to them is it even worth it to that bib of a corporation?? Maybe look at Suzuki's ATV sales 1% makes you wounder. Humm  

LMAO, I'm guessing you don't follow the market much, don't know how to read a chart, and probably are not adept at reading a financial report eh.

https://www.google.com/search?q=arctic+cat+stock&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS667US667&oq=arctic+cat+st&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4.6710j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

FYI, retained earnings is what's important.

http://www.annualreports.com/Company/arctic-cat-inc

Edited by Mileage Psycho

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At some point I'll be ripping on one for at least a test ride next winter, these will become a boondockers go to.

They aren't replacing mountain sleds.  They have a nitch and many guys ride them as change of pace.  You'll be one of a dozen or so guys on AC's version of a snow bike :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LMAO, I'm guessing you don't follow the market much, don't know how to read a chart, and probably are not adept at reading a financial report eh.

https://www.google.com/search?q=arctic+cat+stock&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS667US667&oq=arctic+cat+st&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4.6710j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

FYI, retained earnings is what's important.

http://www.annualreports.com/Company/arctic-cat-inc

Back when I owned it it was going for 28 a share,, yesterday it was going for $17.?? its a loser stock IMO  http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/acat   

11 hours ago, Axys1 said:

WGAF about ATV sales? We're talking sleds on a snowmobile site so maybe dry your eyes buttercup cause this isn't 1998 anymore. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At some point I'll be ripping on one for at least a test ride next winter, these will become a boondockers go to.

:lol::nuts:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

They aren't replacing mountain sleds.  They have a nitch and many guys ride them as change of pace.  You'll be one of a dozen or so guys on AC's version of a snow bike :lol: 

:goodpost:

:bc:

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

You are confusing BRP and Bombardier. BRP got no money from the Government and Bombardier is not owned by them anymore. Totally different company 

2 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

I wonder who's making the engine for cat??

If you are talking about the snowbike, it's a sherco.  

Like it or not, there will be a lot of growth in the next five years, and in the east as well.  There's now 4 companies producing proven good kits, and some with entry level units starting at 4000 usd. I can guarantee ya if you are a bike guy, and demo one of these in good conditions, you'll buy one the next day. They are a blast to ride. 

6 hours ago, Ebsell said:

You are confusing BRP and Bombardier. BRP got no money from the Government and Bombardier is not owned by them anymore. Totally different company 

Well, skidoo, makers of sleds in Canada. Has asked for more money and bigger tax incentives from our government again.This is fucking bullshit when a company like this makes billions but wants more money.And, their supposed to be #1 in sales ?

Guess what??  Us Canadian tax payers pay for that shit .

Edited by Mowhawkcat

35 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Well, skidoo, makers of sleds in Canada. Has asked for more money and bigger tax incentives from our government again.This is fucking bullshit when a company like this makes billions but wants more money.And, their supposed to be #1 in sales ?

Guess what??  Us Canadian tax payers pay for that shit .

Got a link? Because I'm almost positive BRP got or asked for no money from the Government