Check your account email address ×

Events I have no firsthand knowledge.

Even their own liberal media is having a hard time spinning this bullshit.  Just read a piece that basically said “the dems can’t even sell this sham of an impeachment”.  Ooof....when their own media starts to turn on them....ouchy!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Even their own liberal media is having a hard time spinning this bullshit.  Just read a piece that basically said “the dems can’t even sell this sham of an impeachment”.  Ooof....when their own media starts to turn on them....ouchy!!!!

Well when you have 3 witness' claim the crimes they are testifying to didn't happen its hard to convince anyone with a reasonable mind.

Just now, Highmark said:

Well when you have 3 witness' claim the crimes they are testifying to didn't happen its hard to convince anyone with a reasonable mind.

The big question is, NOW where do they go?  They’ve backed themselves into a political suicide and nobody with brains is even considering anything they claim anymore to have merit.

I just see 2020 being a lost cause for them now.  What a complete gaggle of fools.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The big question is, NOW where do they go?  They’ve backed themselves into a political suicide and nobody with brains is even considering anything they claim anymore to have merit.

I just see 2020 being a lost cause for them now.  What a complete gaggle of fools.

My guess is a witness or 2 will act to afraid to testify next week.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Which she didn't even know about till Schiff told her.

Clearly it's witness tampering then right?   lol

Hearsay, hurt feelings and crying about tweets since 2016  :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

My guess is a witness or 2 will act to afraid to testify next week.

Ok, that leaves them a couple of options I guess.  They can now say the actual “witnesses” are now “too afraid” to testify because mean orange man...duck out of this idiocy until they can come up with another narrative and just go back to the “Trump bad” storyline for their base OR, they can claim witness tampering or threatening and put that in the articles.  Problem with that is, they have yet to provide anything more than secondhand accounts and hearsay to proceed with an actual inpreachment process.  Or, do they really think they can go ahead without anything at all and vote to impeach? 

I mean, total buffoonery.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Slinger was here and didn't say shit! 

Slinger.thumb.png.46295f980ad0577e1b533176e48b151e.png

Damn!  That's weak but, can you blame him?  Look who would attach to him immediately to 'help".  Eeeesh!  I gotta be honest, if I saw MC and Barbie just waiting to jump into my boat.....I ain't going nowhere near that dock!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn!  That's weak but, can you blame him?  Look who would attach to him immediately to 'help".  Eeeesh!  I gotta be honest, if I saw MC and Barbie just waiting to jump into my boat.....I ain't going nowhere near that dock!

:lol: :lmao: