Check your account email address ×

As Illinois Prepares To Legalize Pot, Public Housing Tenants Not Allowed To Partake

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty clear that this is more about attacking Moto personally than having a rational discussion about his LEGAL business. 

Absolutely. This is how it always goes. Guys can't debate me on merit, so they attack me personally.

Then whine when I give them a taste of their own medicine.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

odd that a anarchist would even know this or care 

You operate in the reality you have, not the reality you wish to have. 

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

It doesn't bother me at all

But to say a federally illegal drug is legit is funny as hell. Until those fucks in Washington change the law its still illegal. Period

a CEO for growing pot is too funny.

mass is "legal" too

you beleve in states rights or you don't. pretty simple we did fight a war over the issue . now has the Fed been overstepping the issue he'll yes and that is what needs to change . not the state's making there own laws 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Absolutely. This is how it always goes. Guys can't debate me on merit, so they attack me personally.

You operate in the reality you have, not the reality you wish to have. 

so again just a keybord anarchist no worry no one ever thought otherwise 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Again, it's hilarious how people who have zero knowledge of anarchist philosophy know so much about it that isn't true 

But your an expert cause ya read a book about it huh? That/s some funny shit.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you can make a living with pot more power to you. I’ve always thought weed being illegal was dumb as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ive been around this shit for 45 years. No one.. I mean no one ive ever dealt with was a high quality person. All fucking tatted up cig smoking dirt bags. No job and selling weed to pay the mortgage

Everyone Ive ever dealt with was a normal person. Had a real job, owned a house , moved a little reef as a side gig.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What does that mean? 

It means anyone can write a book. In my industry 3/4 of the books about it are incorrect. Written by people who never actualy ran a real business , and showing shit that dosnt work in the real world.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No, I actually believe anarchocommunism is the best course for humanity, but I also like to eat.

well a true  anarchist would just take what he wanted from who he wanted when he wanted to eat .

so how would that help humanity? or would you want to be a anarchist with rules enforced by someone so no one took your share of the food lol 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Ive been around this shit for 45 years. No one.. I mean no one ive ever dealt with was a high quality person. All fucking tatted up cig smoking dirt bags. No job and selling weed to pay the mortgage

bullshit . i know a lot of people living in close a a million buck shacks who buy pot and sell some to there buds.  and also run sucsefull businesses and employ people . he'll my bud who brings me and alot of my circle brings it to mn  from LA when he takes the company/family  jet . you know the real dirt bag type lmfao .you have zero idea who is getting high on the weekends . it some times suppeises me who will partake 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

chief executive officer, Chief operating officer, Chief financial officer, and chief science officer.

We have a grow operations manager, a propagation manager, a harvest manager, and an inventory control manager.

We have yet to add a purchaser, a sales department, and a marketing team, but that's coming soon.

what are you?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

It means anyone can write a book. In my industry 3/4 of the books about it are incorrect. Written by people who never actualy ran a real business , and showing shit that dosnt work in the real world.

Lmao. Ok.

I'm going to listen to Goldman, Kropotkin, Bakunin, and even Marx before I listen to any of you illiterate knobs 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well a true  anarchist would just take what he wanted from who he wanted when he wanted to eat .

so how would that help humanity? or would you want to be a anarchist with rules enforced by someone so no one took your share of the food lol 

Again, you all are demonstrating profound ignorance of anarchist theory and philosophy. 

Don't @ me until you educate yourself.

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what are you?

Chief Science Officer 

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what are you?

I’m going to go with “Chief Science Officer”.  Only because I’ve never heard of that shit before and it made me giggle.

”Yeah, I’m a CSO on a pot farm when I’m not supporting my Anteefer brothers and sisters.”

I mean...

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's all that and more.  :lol:

This is a good answer too.

• Haha 1