Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one I hope.  You asked me how much I thought you had, and I answered you.  Don’t know, don’t care.  Some guys like to count other peoples money....like the guy just bragging about having 7 figures in his account.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it's all about an image man.  He's a big baller you know fortune 400 company,  background checks,  beemer, beautiful house with a 10 person island, looking for a yacht blah blah blah,  

There it is.... :lol: 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

guy only one of us had mom buy him a house in his 60's.  only one of us is going to have to wait for his inheritance to retire.  So yes cradle to the grave 

You would have thought your setbacks would have given you some humility yet you continue to think your better than everyone else and expect everyone to bow down to you.  

And there it is again......sprinkle some lies and more counting other peoples money.  You don’t have a fucking clue.  You and Jim are really jerking each other off in here.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There it is.... :lol: 

And there it is again......sprinkle some lies and more counting other peoples money.  You don’t have a fucking clue.  You and Jim are really jerking each other off in here.  

you lied when you said she had to buy you the house because you had changed jobs what other lies do you want to tell.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

taking lessons from you guy.  other than what i claim to have is true.  

fidelity.PNG

Brags about his own 4000 sq. Ft house and all the cars and boats he’s owned and now just literally posted his account balance.  Not about image though.  Only other people.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Brags about his own 4000 sq. Ft house and all the cars and boats he’s owned and now just literally posted his account balance.  Not about image though.  Only other people.  :lol: 

as I said difference between me and you is i am actually a success

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you lied when you said she had to buy you the house because you had changed jobs what other lies do you want to tell.  

You’re mortgage guy, you loan money to people with a new job?  So our family has the ability to finance our own real estate.  It was a great opportunity, and she loaned me the money which has been since refinanced with a bank and paid back.  And we have a couple hundred grand in equity already, not that I feel the need to prove it to you and  not that you have any business publicizing my private business.  Just proves you’re a piece of shit, but we’ve covered all this before.  You’re a bitter hater, deal with it.  Level 4 btw, new job is going really well 4 years in.  Thanks for asking.  Gotta actually do some work today.  Bye Felicia.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re mortgage guy, you loan money to people with a new job?  So our family has the ability to finance our own real estate.  It was a great opportunity, and she loaned me the money which has been since refinanced with a bank and paid back.  And we have a couple hundred grand in equity already, not that I feel the need to prove it to you and  not that you have any business publicizing my private business.  Just proves you’re a piece of shit, but we’ve covered all this before.  You’re a bitter hater, deal with it.  Level 4 btw, new job is going really well 4 years in.  Thanks for asking.  Gotta actually do some work today.  Bye Felicia.

so there you go lying again.  She bought you the house in Feb,  you change jobs in October.    Had you actually changed jobs then needed to buy I'd have said nothing because you would be correct. Instead you came strutting around like your shit doesn;t stink bragging about the new housoe you were buying yourself.  Only way you have a couple hundred in equity is if it was gifted to you.   Market values in that area have not gone up by huge amounts and we know you didn't put down 200k of your own money on it.   

The biggest POS on this site is you,  always the victim and never willing to take responsibility for your part in any conflict.  

Edited by Angry ginger

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That is the plan I'm currently implementing building for the cottage.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There is only one way he got anywhere near that amount of money......inheritance. Why would you tell him nice work? 

You might as well tell momo nice work on owning a helicopter if your new pastime is blowing lying welching trolls on fsce

Hahahaha. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No one I hope.  You asked me how much I thought you had, and I answered you.  Don’t know, don’t care.  Some guys like to count other peoples money....like the guy just bragging about having 7 figures in his account.  

I simply asked you how much you thought I had in my account, and you replied with a nasty remark about being un-impressed. 

The guy that said he had 7 figures I never construed as bragging. He simply said he had 7 and the guy from Fidelity did not come down to get him. Why did you construe that as bragging? 

I don't think I like you, and I sure as hell don't like Scooter. 

Now let's hear your witty retort, wordsmith of FS.   

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I simply asked you how much you thought I had in my account, and you replied with a nasty remark about being un-impressed. 

The guy that said he had 7 figures I never construed as bragging. He simply said he had 7 and the guy from Fidelity did not come down to get him. Why did you construe that as bragging? 

The only way you got 7 figures is...   $0.000000

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The only way you got 7 figures is...   $0.000000

Hey look Kivvie, you have a new friend. Watch out he doesn't try to fuck you up the ass!!!   :bum::junk:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So my guess is a little off?  If not $1.75 mil then how much is in your fidelity account. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So my guess is a little off?  If not $1.75 mil then how much is in your fidelity account. 

Hey, ask Kivvie, he seems to know where I live and what I do. 

Cardboard box!! :lol:

Kivvie thinks he's gonna' bang Pauley Jordanne,or whatever her itty bitty titty name is, but the only broad he's gonna' be railin' is Edna!! 

Who knows after 4 months up there, he might even try to mount Heimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2: