Check your account email address ×

Our Society is garbage

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Video is authentic because it clearly shows the high violence, racism and hatred that white people contribute to society.  Also, the absence of the “N word” proves it’s no fake.

:lol:

"authentic video"

:lol2:

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

"authentic video"

:lol2:

Well, I just assumed.  It’s hard to tell based on what the retards here consider “authentic” based on racial content.  All white people doing retard shit: Authentic.  Minorities doing retard shit: Made up!

Is there some kind of checklist I should be using?  

Our society is breaking down. I've been posting it for years. If Trump doesn't get in for another four, this country will be a night-mare. 

I blame the black culture, and the ferocity of the Afro-American for the break-down. 

If you haven't noticed, as the black-American has gained in numbahs and power, our society is getting worse!!

Our societal break-down is running, CONCURRENT WITH AFRO-AMERICA'S INSURGENCY. 

• Gold Member

This kind of outlandish behavior is definitely more prevalent today than in my generation. We would have fights and teachers would sometimes get hit breaking them up but when that happened it was a big deal and no teacher ever got attached outright. If I acted that way my father woulda beat my ass and then beat my ass again just for good measure.

• Thanks 2