Check your account email address ×

SSFB sled shopping thread

SSFB

Another FYI and not a big deal. The pro steer skis really suck off trail, the Polaris gripper skis should have come stock on that sled. Maybe you can wheel and deal the dealer into doing a swap for you :dunno:  Pro steers work fine on trail with some shaper bars. 

If you want to make Prestone chew off his bottom lip watching this snow flap walk away from his heavy mod Trudeau sled then you might want to consider this!

https://www.mmlawnleisurepi.com/inventory/2019-polaris-industries-850-switchback-xcr-sc-select-pine-island-mn-55963-10305484i

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you want to make Prestone chew off his bottom lip watching this snow flap walk away from his heavy mod Trudeau sled then you might want to consider this!

https://www.mmlawnleisurepi.com/inventory/2019-polaris-industries-850-switchback-xcr-sc-select-pine-island-mn-55963-10305484i

He still gets pissy about shit like that...damn. 😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont know but I know he lost his mind when Butters took him on the XCR. :lol: 

Damn it’s just an impromptu race among fiends....no need to get all verklempt over it. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn it’s just an impromptu race among fiends....no need to get all verklempt over it. :lol:

Yeah you know its just grudge racing its all in fun. Its pretty serious for some I guess. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Another FYI and not a big deal. The pro steer skis really suck off trail, the Polaris gripper skis should have come stock on that sled. Maybe you can wheel and deal the dealer into doing a swap for you :dunno:  Pro steers work fine on trail with some shaper bars. 

What skis were on yours when I rode it?

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What skis were on yours when I rode it?

I had USI skis on it but I took those off because they are all chewed up. I have the Pro steers back on it. 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had USI skis on it but I took those off because they are all chewed up. I have the Pro steers back on it. 

If he is going to ride with us,he better get a great sled, a tremendous sled.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If I was getting a new one today,it would be the one,or a Short SKS.

I’m considering SKS but it seems it is more for 70% off trail vs like 50% for SBA.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Can’t get that link to work.

Just now, SSFB said:

I’m considering SKS but it seems it is more for 70% off trail vs like 50% for SBA.

It is more off trail. My next sled will replace my RMK. I want to go back down to a 144. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Weird it works for me. Anyway it is a 2018 Snowcheck select Assault with 1600 miles all black. Sexy as hell. But it has a 2" track. Located in Dubuque Iowa. $9500