Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

BC border flowing again

are you guys tired and still confused why you are  backing something your are against :lol: It will all be over soon.  Except the Doug Ford mask rule that will be here..

Read what you just posted and then think about it?

if you’re not able to see how dumb you are, in a few hr I’ll come back and point it out to you.

Edited by toslow

On 2/9/2022 at 1:03 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Remember when this happened?  it was awesome

Flag.jpg?fit=371,594

THE NEW CPC PARTY OF LAW AND ORDER FLAG 

These patriots have your support 

stock-photo-ottawa-june-indigenous-prote

So, sorry for not being around to kick your teeth in.  I have been busy with supporting my freedoms.  See, I am not like you, there isn't an asshole pucker mark on my chair like there is on yours.  You should get out of the house once in a while.  

Why do you keep posting pictures of your own clan?  I feel it goes against your whole rhetoric here.  I am sure I have talked to you on the CRA scam calls before. How is your camel?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

So, sorry for not being around to kick your teeth in.  I have been busy with supporting my freedoms.  See, I am not like you, there isn't an asshole pucker mark on my chair like there is on yours.  You should get out of the house once in a while.  

Why do you keep posting pictures of your own clan?  I feel it goes against your whole rhetoric here.  I am sure I have talked to you on the CRA scam calls before. How is your camel?  

Did you get a chance to go in the bouncy castle?  

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the opening of Provincial closures and mandates isn't enough 

No. It isnt enough. Thats what you dont get. The feds are fucking us around and Canadians know it. Some have the balls to stick up for us and then theres Karens, like you. 

Sorry, but you're not as politically smart as you think you are.

Just now, Blizzman said:

No. It isnt enough. Thats what you dont get. The feds are fucking us around and Canadians know it. Some have the balls to stick up for us and then theres Karens, like you. 

Sorry, but you're not as politically smart as you think you are.

The Feds control flights and borders and national railways 

Nothing else - are you travelling?  most countries you can travel to have mandates :dunno:  

Tell me how Trudeau has anything to do with our daily lives :dunno:  I have yet to be affected by even one  of his mandates,  how have you been affected?   I assume you haven't either...

Go protest Doug Ford he is the one locking us down

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nothing else - are you travelling?  most countries you can travel to have mandates :dunno:  

Tell me how Trudeau has anything to do with our daily lives :dunno:  I have yet to be affected by even one  of his mandates,  how have you been affected?   I assume you haven't either...

You dont get it, I know that much, and I'm not much for typing long explanations, and in reality, even if I did, you wouldnt get it. 

In closing, Trudeau may not be affecting YOUR daily life, but you're not the only Canadian, now are you? 

Have a great night

Edited by Blizzman

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tell me how Trudy isn’t effecting my life when i fly every two weeks.

ill wait but don’t take long numnuts 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blizzman said:

You dont get it, I know that much, and I'm not much for typing long explanations, and in reality, even if I did, you wouldnt get it. 

In closing, Trudeau may not be affecting YOUR daily life, but you're not the only Canadian, now are you? 

Have a great night

it was a simple question "how have you been affected"  you haven't it is that simple

I don't believe in blocking streets, giving Citizens a hassle just for a 1000 truckers that don't want to get vaccinated...  Sorry they are not all of Canadians like you claim..

beside being drug tested why don't they just get vaccinated and move on - fuck off "we must pay for them"

Go home and work you are not speaking for Canada no matter how many bouncy castle you rent

1000 upside down flag waving non proud Canadians  

this is stupid 

Edited by 1trailmaker