Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 hours ago, toslow said:

this will backfire big time on trudy, mark my words

Yeah, he is fucked.  Here is the proof.   

It's funny when the accuser is accusing people of his own issues.  

The little bitch ran away again.  lol

Edited by WildMann

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do these fake truck drivers realize once arrested and convicted they will not be allowed into the USA ever :dunno:  

how fucking stupid these people are

If you think just one of these charges will stick, you are more deranged than we all think.  :lol:    Maybe one of the parking bylaws will stick.  MAYBE.......   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/novavax-health-canada-approval-1.6355106

Novavax it isn't mra type, more of an old school one

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Health Canada okays these things not Liberals or Conservatives 

crossing your arms and saying your are done doesn't stop the virus 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are hope we don't do something when people are dying by the 1000's a day :dunno:  

One thing this has shown us is how people react to a once in a life time worldwide crisis...  I have seen this LET THEM DIE a few times in the past week from the same people that say they would have stopped the NAZI's single handed

I hope we never have to go through another pandemic :dunno:  isn't that a truer statement? 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hide behind your children is now a cheering point for the supporters - they won't do anything if you hold your children in harms way..

cool man - these people are awesome freedom fights.   ISIS uses children too but we don't like them 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we don't like ISIS :dunno:  sounds like hate speech to someone that supports them

dude anyone with children there is a  fucked up Parent plain and simple, living on  street is not what children should be doing...

Clearly you agree with the use of children

anyway CPC MPs donated to the cause and their names will be released in days to come

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

awesome towing has started bye bye anti government convoy 

Paid protesters have no part in my Canada 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Police on the move as I type - take back our Capital 

Your right to agree with blockades and stopping people from going to work - good for you

I personally don't support any of it - costing businesses their lively hood is wrong but you think it is wonderful

love live video

Your anti Canada group is losing so your idea of overthrowing the government that you support is coming to an end.

How Canadian of you,  how can you sleep at night wanting to over throw our democracy

mind boggling  

I see a handful of protesters, I thought there were millions?  where are they? cowards :dunno: 

CPC supporters  is calling on these illegal POLICE to go away 

We are the Party of law and order :lol:   that will play wonderful during next election 

You are voting Trudeau in again with this nonsense for fuck sakes 

aw the protesters are hugging and getting on their knees as NAZI POLICE move in 

CPC rules we love Police and support them (sometimes) Party of Law and Order 

FL1yWM9WYAAh02l?format=jpg&name=medium

Are you supporters hoping they attack the Nazi Police?  that would be awesome eh!  

DON'T BACK DOWN EVER FIGHT FOR MY CANADA TOSLOW YELLS OUT AND WILDMANN CHEERS BACK FROM  HIS BASEMENT 

sad day on Freedomsledder when THE RIGHT HATES THE POLICE 

Police tweet out that children are now being brought to the front lines of protests

I hope this isn't true but would not surprise me what these criminals will do 

Freedomsledder supports the use of Children 

What do you guys think Nazi cops moving in on innocent singing Canadians?

Lets hear the distaste for cops :dunno:   you are against them right?

is wildmann there or has he gone home now?  

Lmao, 16 posts on one page.  You really are mad aren't you, you nazi freedom hater?   At least I get out of my basement, you on the other hand, spend way too much time there.  Also, stop saying "our" country. You are not Canadian, nor do you even live here.  

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Holy Crap!

Here's my question?  Where is mainstream media on this?  Oh yeah, Canadians are under attack from media, and the liberal government that funds the media.  Imagine this shit happening in our country?  Canadians need to wake up before the likes of fail get more of a foothold.   After the civil liberties organization sues the liberals, and the Prime minister is thrown from the house, maybe more will start learning the truth.  Hopefully

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Here's my question?  Where is mainstream media on this?  Oh yeah, Canadians are under attack from media, and the liberal government that funds the media.  Imagine this shit happening in our country?  Canadians need to wake up before the likes of fail get more of a foothold.   After the civil liberties organization sues the liberals, and the Prime minister is thrown from the house, maybe more will start learning the truth.  Hopefully

Did Harper fund media?  I think he owns CBC at the time according to your comments

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hopefully stores will be open by Monday, I know wildmann likes to shut them down but 3 weeks is enough..  Huge mall closed

CPC for the worker

See you have everything all turned around and backwards again.  The liberal rat fuck shut the small business owner down for 2 years. Yet the truckers provided goods to the big box corporations to stay open while the government squashed the rest. Now they blame the truckers because they stopped the flow of goods affecting the corporations. I guess for someone as blind as you, grade three problem solving is a stretch.  So you're welcome, yet again. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did Harper fund media?  I think he owns CBC at the time according to your comments

In 2015, the Liberal Party was returned to power. As part of its election platform, it promised to restore the $115 million of funding to the CBC that was cut by the Harper Government, over three years, and add $35 million, for a total extra funding of $150 million.   CBC is a liberal propaganda machine.  Too bad that CBC went this way, cause it used to be a reputable news source.  

Edited by WildMann

25 minutes ago, WildMann said:

See you have everything all turned around and backwards again.  The liberal rat fuck shut the small business owner down for 2 years. Yet the truckers provided goods to the big box corporations to stay open while the government squashed the rest. Now they blame the truckers because they stopped the flow of goods affecting the corporations. I guess for someone as blind as you, grade three problem solving is a stretch.  So you're welcome, yet again. 

Trudeau never shut down one business in Canada sorry about your lack of knowledge.

You are shutting down businesses and come on a sled site to say "you are not and Trudeau has done it"  :lol:  my god just admit you are closing businesses for your own reasons -  a true Conservative would never do with for their own need..

Carry on thinking your fighting for Canada when you are not, you are closing businesses and costing Canada and Ontario billions of dollars

Sorry I don't agree with your holding innocent citzens hostage 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau never shut down one business in Canada sorry about your lack of knowledge.

You are shutting down businesses and come on a sled site to say "you are not and Trudeau has done it"  :lol:  my god just admit you are closing businesses for your own reasons -  a true Conservative would never do with for their own need..

Carry on thinking your fighting for Canada when you are not, you are closing businesses and costing Canada and Ontario billions of dollars

Sorry I don't agree with your holding innocent citzens hostage 

Stop saying TRUCKERS they do not support the 99.999999999999% that are working - they never have and never will.

These Tuckers of Canada have clearly said WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THIS ACTION

TEAMSTER the trucking UNION WE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ACTION 

No COMPANY has supported this actions

Only you criminals who are not truckers are doing this -- fuck you claim its truckers yet you are there and not a trucker insight :lol:  

11 minutes ago, WildMann said:

In 2015, the Liberal Party was returned to power. As part of its election platform, it promised to restore the $115 million of funding to the CBC that was cut by the Harper Government, over three years, and add $35 million, for a total extra funding of $150 million.   CBC is a liberal propaganda machine.  Too bad that CBC went this way, cause it used to be a reputable news source.  

:lol:  

too funny ALL NEWS IS AGAINST US - ALL POLICE ARE AGAINST US - I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY 

You realize that most of Canada is Liberal near 75% :dunno:  

CBC is mean 

13 hours ago, hayward said:

All that police presence and they stoop low enough to come in and run people over with 1000 lb. horses.  Unfuckingbelievable.  Too bad the people didn't have 50lb bags of urea for those fuckers to munch on. 

party of LAW AND ORDER never has these issues - oh wait you are blocking the way and got run over....

I remember back in the day when liberals would protest and get beaten in the streets as we cheered.

Now the poor criminal protester are crying unfair 

pretty sad where this Conservative movement is going 

Great hear Conservatives now ANTI POLICE - we have come along way

so much for these people ever going to USA again, hope they are convicted....  Stupid is strong in many of these people.

Trudeau shut stores down :lol:   holy fuck how fucking stupid - I wasn't that long ago that Trudeau didn't close the borders quick enough :lol:  Then he didn't get enough vaccines :lol:  Then Then Then Then :lol: 

and you wonder why you feel confused