Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The swearing at and spitting on news crews is awesome and very Canadian such patriotism.

swarming them is even better, I love these protesting patriots I wish I could spit on news crews too.

You guys are awesome keep up the fight, you should have beat the shit out of them

great day in Canada 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLr2jTpY/

Wait.. isnt that.... oh my... A toronto cop asaulting the press.  It can not be!! 

Edited by Blizzman
  • Haha 1

While  the CPC and Freedomsledder condemn police I think their patients has been historic 

relatively nothing bad has happened unlike G20 under CPC rule those beatings were awesome 

besides a few people like (enter name of freedomsledder non canadian anti poliece )

On 2/19/2022 at 9:56 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

too funny ALL NEWS IS AGAINST US - ALL POLICE ARE AGAINST US - I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY 

You realize that most of Canada is Liberal near 75% :dunno:  

CBC is mean 

You are an aging minority.  Too funny that you think you know what you are talking about.  Keep drinking the kool aid.  See you on the other side of the scope.  :lol:

On 2/18/2022 at 8:25 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Hopefully stores will be open by Monday, I know wildmann likes to shut them down but 3 weeks is enough..  Huge mall closed

CPC for the worker

:lol:

On 2/19/2022 at 10:18 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Great hear Conservatives now ANTI POLICE - we have come along way

so much for these people ever going to USA again, hope they are convicted....  Stupid is strong in many of these people.

Trudeau shut stores down :lol:   holy fuck how fucking stupid - I wasn't that long ago that Trudeau didn't close the borders quick enough :lol:  Then he didn't get enough vaccines :lol:  Then Then Then Then :lol: 

and you wonder why you feel confused

and the nazi is triggered again.  :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

While  the CPC and Freedomsledder condemn police I think their patients has been historic 

relatively nothing bad has happened unlike G20 under CPC rule those beatings were awesome 

besides a few people like (enter name of freedomsledder non canadian anti poliece )

Don't worry, Ottawa was the spark that lit the fire.  Your tyrannical movement that you hold onto so tight is going to be removed from Canada one way or the other.  SO, just go back to your sheep news or whatever it is that you people watch and leave the freedom to us.  :lol:

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/quebec-protest-everyone-is-full-of-joy-here-but-truck-horns-set-angry-tone

good news Trump is releasing his own social media platform, this should be awesome and THE HATE at all time levels ..

Go Donny Go

• Former President Donald Trump's social media platform is set to be released to the public on Monday.
  • Trump announced Truth Social last year to "stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech."
  • Trump has been off social media since being banned by Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube last year.

Former President Donald Trump's new social media platform is set to be released in the Apple App Store on Monday, Reuters reported.

In October, Trump announced he was launching the platform, called Truth Social, to "stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech." It's being launched under the recently created Trump Media & Technology Group, under which former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes serves as chief executive.

Sources told Reuters on Thursday that around 500 beta users were already using the Truth Social app.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, 1trailmaker said:

actually a few 1000 anti vax truckers  are taking over Canada - something that is shameful and needs to be stopped.

I denounce all blockades or borders and roads - I do not support any of it as millions of Canadians agree.

TEAMSTER - NO SUPPORT

CTA - NO SUPPORT

ATA - NO SUPPORT

100 000+ TRUCKERS NO SUPPORT

NATIONAL UNIONS - NO SUPPORT

These people are alone in their convictions --  I see some are willing to go to jail but are they ready to die for their cause like real heroes are?  time will tell

headphones.gif

• Haha 1

Don't worry Putin is just peacefully lining the borders with 1000's of military equipment and soldiers.  He promises this is legal and will be very peacefully but want his demands met or he won't leave....  There is no common ground I get what I want or I don't leave...

:dunno:  I guess you are all defending Putin as peacefully :dunno:  I saw some dancing in the streets and making meals roadside -  seems like a party of peace to me

see anything common here as to what has been supported in Canada by peacefully people ----  No you won't see it

You realize Ukrainian people don’t have a democracy. 

check out how there PM had stayed in power.

and then stop posting about shit you’re ignorant about. It makes you look dumb 

Edited by toslow