Jump to content

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t worry I’ve always been awake, it’s your kind that is the sheep

prove me wrong 

so your Vote for Doug is good :dunno:  clearly I don't need to prove you wrong :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1trailmaker

    6333

  • ArcticCrusher

    3520

  • revrnd

    1181

  • 02sled

    1141

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total be

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t worry I’ve always been awake, it’s your kind that is the sheep

prove me wrong 

You can't fix stupid.  Some will never open their eyes.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

keep sending her money 

She works for the Party that wants to break up Canada - you know this money will be put to good use, like a vacation down south

Lich-300x177.jpg

 

 

:lol:

Trudeau has united Canada against him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

a lot of up roar from a very small percent of population

Stay blind Fail, this is all about a virus.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

a lot of up roar from a very small percent of population

In the US 60% of the population see through it and Biden is done.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sending money to activist is really stupid :dunno:  are you denying this

The stupid is strong in you.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

In the US 60% of the population see through it and Biden is done.

good for them - seems sending young kids to die in a government made up war is so much easier to do and support with flag waving.

Strange I say

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You are vaccinated :lol: holy fuck looks like you gave into the nazi's

A vax that doesn't last 3 months and you need to keep up to date is not a vax you idiot.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

good for them - seems sending young kids to die in a government made up war is so much easier to do and support with flag waving.

Strange I say

They are seeing through that as well.  Good times coming.  Not likely for Trudeau though.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are vaccinated :lol: holy fuck looks like you gave into the nazi's

That's Australia soon to be exported elsewhere.  All about a virus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are seeing through that as well.  Good times coming.  Not likely for Trudeau though.

another 2 years of Trudeau, then it could be over

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t matter what is said or posted on here, Trudy’s taint licker will never agree with it:suicide:

i think fail is rosemary Barton in disguise  

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing this rally will do is make Trudeau crank up his hate speech even more 

he will never speak with compassion. He will call these people racists and terrorists and put out thinly veiled calls to violence towards these people.

I welcome it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any evidence anywhere that finds any truck driver has ended up in any ICU ward, anywhere, as a result of not being vaxxed?  And why would anyone vaxxed be affraid of anyone non-vaxxed?  How does locking down an unvaxxed truck driver who sits in a truck all day delivering goods and services for the greater good including servicing Canadas collapsing economy be a threat. It’s so painful watching Sockboy and his Liberal followers completely destroy our country….and Biden too. Good thing pot is legal. Fail and red GTA are smoking away our future

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Is there any evidence anywhere that finds any truck driver has ended up in any ICU ward, anywhere, as a result of not being vaxxed?  And why would anyone vaxxed be affraid of anyone non-vaxxed?  How does locking down an unvaxxed truck driver who sits in a truck all day delivering goods and services for the greater good including servicing Canadas collapsing economy be a threat. It’s so painful watching Sockboy and his Liberal followers completely destroy our country….and Biden too. Good thing pot is legal. Fail and red GTA are smoking away our future

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...