Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The report did NOT recommend anything to the Liberals  :lol: this is why your sources have no credibility 

What does the first sentence say in that report?

you're such a fucking troll

A report done for the CMHC is now recommending the federal government tax home equity.

The report says bringing in a home equity tax would raise $5.83 billion for federal coffers.

It’s something the governing Liberals, including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, vowed they would never do.

A new report Wednesday from a Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation-funded lab recommends “Housing Affordability Solutions” to the government.

28 minutes ago, toslow said:

What does the first sentence say in that report?

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

you're such a fucking troll

A report done for the CMHC is now recommending the federal government tax home equity.

The report says bringing in a home equity tax would raise $5.83 billion for federal coffers.

It’s something the governing Liberals, including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, vowed they would never do.

A new report Wednesday from a Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation-funded lab recommends “Housing Affordability Solutions” to the government.

I read it and My understanding is they put forth a report to "The Governement" that same report would be for the next Prime Minister (maybe CPC) to help curve the increase in house prices.  

The click bait is saying they have asked to Liberals and then say oh it is something THE LIBERALS said they would never do.    It sounds like it is a done deal and I can see the sheep posting about, oh wait they just did.

So what we can gather from the post

Trudeau said he wasn't interested in doing this ever.

CHMC wrote the report not the liberals.

did I miss something :dunno:  

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I read it and My understanding is they put forth a report to "The Governement" that same report would be for the next Prime Minister (maybe CPC) to help curve the increase in house prices.  

The click bait is saying they have asked to Liberals and then say oh it is something THE LIBERALS said they would never do.    It sounds like it is a done deal and I can see the sheep posting about, oh wait they just did.

So what we can gather from the post

Trudeau said he wasn't interested in doing this ever.

CHMC wrote the report not the liberals.

did I miss something :dunno:  

Fail they're gonna be major housing crash.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail they're gonna be major housing crash.

I doubt crash, as it never happened in 2008 while USA tumbled.   I hope it slows as prices are unreal right now

You rich guys in Vaughan 'The Bridge' have nothing to worry about :lol: 

Mr O'toole you keep saying LockDowns are wrong then blame Trudeau for them, are you saying the Ontario Province decision to lockdown wrong?

:lol: 

answer:  NO I am not saying Ontario is doing wrong, Trudeau didn't get rapid tests fast enough so it caused the lockdown :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Never so divided  :lol:I wish he would stop repeating this statement in the answer to every question asked.

3 hours ago, irv said:

a good question would be

"what does a person calling out Brown people for not wearing a poppy from a Privately owned business have to do with the Prime Minister? :dunno:  and for the record Cherry lost his job because he wouldn't retract his statement.

Trudeau needs to stop getting so wound up on these talk shows.  His ramblings get him in trouble all the time.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

a good question would be

"what does a person calling out Brown people for not wearing a poppy from a Privately owned business have to do with the Prime Minister? :dunno:  and for the record Cherry lost his job because he wouldn't retract his statement.

Trudeau needs to stop getting so wound up on these talk shows.  His ramblings get him in trouble all the time.

Fuck you’re stupid, why do you continue to praise this POS 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Nah, its just the rest of us who are; just ask him. :lol:

3 hours ago, irv said:

wish we  had the entire clip 

The translation is horrible

here he is referring "these people" as the extreme anti vax-ers that are doing rally's and such.  He isn't referring to unvaccinated people.

“They are extremists who don’t believe in science, they’re often misogynists, also often racists. It’s a small group that muscles in, and we have to make a choice in terms of leaders, in terms of the country. Do we tolerate these people? Or do we say, hey, most of the Quebecois people – 80% – are vaccinated. We want to come back to things we like doing. It’s not those people who are blocking us.” 

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

?  I am tired of people and Don Cherry, comparing him to this is fuck dumb

Don was fired by his boss for not complyingn with company rules - it was that simple there was NO PUBLIC INPUT

Justin needs to stop these ramblings 

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  I am tired of people and Don Cherry, comparing him to this is fuck dumb

Don was fired by his boss for not complyingn with company rules - it was that simple there was NO PUBLIC INPUT

Justin needs to stop these ramblings 

Fired because of asinine woke Liberal ideology, dumb fuck. Big surprise there that it is OK for your idol to do the same, and worse, but how dare anyone else. 

trudiotit.jpg

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Fired because of asinine woke Liberal ideology, dumb fuck. Big surprise there that it is OK for your idol to do the same, and worse, but how dare anyone else. 

trudiotit.jpg

so you feel on a Hockey intermission show people should be calling out other races for wearing poppy's 

or your a Liberal :lol:  my god how fucking dumb

PRIVATELY OWNED SPORTSNET FIRED HIM FOR NOT RETRACTING HIS STATEMENT - get of over it.

And on that note I will bet you didn't wear a poppy for the allotted time frame this year or any year.   its fucking funny to say ALL WHITE PEOPLE WEAR POPPY'S..  

7 minutes ago, irv said:

trudiotit.jpg

He did this as  a twenty year old, not the while being even in office 

When we played cowboy and indians as children does that makes us all racist as adults?  you are really strange 

But its the same thing so lets just say it was the Prime Minister 

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He did this as  a twenty year old, not the while being even in office 

When we played cowboy and indians as children does that makes us all racist as adults?  you are really strange 

But its the same thing so lets just say it was the Prime Minister 

But he's an adult now and is calling kids, who aren't even teenagers yet, racists and misogynistic terrorists you fucking idiot. 

• Like 2