Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah. The “truckers alliance” has nothing to do with most truckers and really is just a money circulator for the liberal government.  So Trudeau tells them to speak against the convoy, and they do. And Trudeau will give them a tuppence. 

I hear he is also the mastermind behind this entire FAKE VIRUS, genius wouldn't you agree?  

Controls all these allinances 

Controls entire world governments

amazing how brilliant Trudeau is, and if you didn't keep pointing it out we wouldn't ever been aware of his Brilliance 

Funny how YOU THINK (funny term to use on you) this is a Right vs Left thing :lol: 

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hear he is also the mastermind behind this entire FAKE VIRUS, genius wouldn't you agree?  

Controls all these allinances 

Controls entire world governments

amazing how brilliant Trudeau is, and if you didn't keep pointing it out we wouldn't ever been aware of his Brilliance 

Funny how YOU THINK (funny term to use on you) this is a Right vs Left thing :lol: 

Why do you take someone's post and exaggerate it? Nothing you have done on here is original,

shows you have no capacity for critical thinking

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why do you take someone's post and exaggerate it? Nothing you have done on here is original 

Why do you keep saying Trudeau is a mastermind behind this scam?  Almost everyday you repeat this statement.

If it isn't Trudeau who is the mastermind?  Trump?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you keep saying Trudeau is a mastermind behind this scam?  Almost everyday you repeat this statement.

If it isn't Trudeau who is the mastermind?  Trump?

Nobody said trudy is the mastermind of nothing, What he is. is a failure at running this country.

Like i said you keep exaggerating  peoples posts

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nobody said trudy is the mastermind of nothing, What he is. is a failure at running this country.

Like i said you keep exaggerating  peoples posts

So Trudeau is being told to do this by his Boss?  who would that be?  You are so sure this is a plandemic, what is the plan?  Who is Trudeau working for?  Will O'toole work for the same people?   

Who is in charge of this scam?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Trudeau is being told to do this by his Boss?  who would that be?  You are so sure this is a plandemic, what is the plan?  Who is Trudeau working for?  Will O'toole work for the same people?   

Who is in charge of this scam?

holy fuck your dumb. Not going to waste anymore of my time with your ramblings 

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

holy fuck your dumb. Not going to waste anymore of my time with your ramblings 

Not sure why you guys even bother. He’s a part time postal worker that’s literally high 24 hours per day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

When will they be protesting Jason Kenny and Doug Ford?   You know Trudeau hasn't mandated any clousures in Ontario, not one mask, not one vaccine :dunno: 

Time for action or do you mean time to get at Trudeau - big difference in goals here, I think your goal is Trudeau and nothing else just like many posting their support for Truckers (who doesn't support truckers :lol:  pretty funny)

Time to admit the wheels are falling of this failed tyranny.

Now back to regular scheduled programming. 

"Fuck Off Fail":lol:

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Not sure why you guys even bother. He’s a part time postal worker that’s literally high 24 hours per day 

Who is the mastermind of this scam you keep calling?  

you sound very uneducated when someome asks a simple question about your statements

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Time to admit the wheels are falling of this failed tyranny.

Now back to regular scheduled programming. 

"Fuck Off Fail":lol:

So Doug Ford is losing his grip on you?  okay what next?  vote for  him in June and all is good :dunno: 

:lol: ONEWAY voters are classic - You will vote for the exact person that has done every single thing you are against :lol: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who is the mastermind of this scam you keep calling?  

you sound very uneducated when someome asks a simple question about your statements

Why is the world following the same failed plan trying to push failed vaccine passports.  Connect the fucking dots.

Trudeau should be arrested for hate speach against Canadians.   Or do you agree with him?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

So Doug Ford is losing his grip on you?  okay what next?  vote for  him in June and all is good :dunno: 

:lol: ONEWAY voters are classic - You will vote for the exact person that has done every single thing you are against :lol: 

Doug won't get my vote.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

is there a point here?  If this is true would it be posted if they donated to CPC?  CPC is 100% on board with covid and vaccines 

Looks like the knives are starting to come out on Trudeau.

Awesome.

• Like 3

“It’s 70 km long,” said Benjamin Dichter, spokesman for the Freedom Convoy 2022. “I have seen footage from an airplane. It’s impressive.”

According to Guinness World Records, the longest truck convoy ever recorded was 7.5 km long, in Egypt in 2020.

can we see the footage?  

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-freedom-truckers-may-form-worlds-longest-convoy?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR08eXcyFflMLb6uaGfmn1PdzTjD6CoclNUe-wwQR3d-uvYVE83bx42avv4#Echobox=1643158297

That would be impressive 

Man sticks to his guns and refuses to get vaccinated to be able to get his heart surgery.

He is afraid the vaccine will kill him :dunno:  He has very little time 

Reason - Hearts are not in plenty and must be given to people that have the best chance of living.

Stick to your guns

CBC says convoy reaching Ontario today or sometime today.

Will Doug Ford be waving flags in support? :lol: 

All joking aside, where is the political support from any official?  MAX B doesn't count nor Derek Sloan 

You know when you guys are against nearly every sort of Protest by workers, if any strike or cause grief for the public usually you call for them to be all fired and hire new employees willing to work :dunno: 

my how times have changed :lol:  this mask wearing is the breaking point.

ONEWAYS now support 

Protests

Drinking, drugs, drunk at work

Calling the public names

closing Parliament for months on end at will

violent attacks on our government (USA whitehose) 

come all way