Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 11/26/2021 at 7:13 PM, 1trailmaker said:

20-49 year old by your post is 2 out of every 1000 die of covid if you catch it.

Great odds for the uneducated

Scotia Center filled 25000 people 50 will die of covid if all caught it

how is this a good thing :dunno: 

Not to minimize the gravity of someones death. Id like to point out that based on the numbers posted here the number of fatalities in the above example using 25,000 people would be 5 not 50..

25,000 x 99.98% =24,995

Edited by Dieseltech
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dieseltech said:

Not to minimize the gravity of someones death. Id like to point out that based on the numbers posted here the number of fatalities in the above example using 25,000 people would be 5 not 50..

25,000 x 99.98% =24,995

I read it as 99.8% so you are correct as to what was posted (This number is lower in many other resources ) 

lets move to

99.5% for 50-60 year old =  5 per thousand or 125 dead from filled Scotia Arena 

Just release FEDERAL LAND and all our housing issues will be cured :lol: 

I never new it was the lack of land that is causing massive bidding on home sales, multiple bids and all homes for sale.  

Why is the CPC saying Trudeau wants to tax your principle residence?  we all now this isn't even close to the truth

oh well more buzz words for the uneducated voters 

first a group of Persons created the idea of a fake virus so they can make people wear masks, now we are going to find out that that same group of Persons (very smart people) made a plan to kill elderly in Old Age Homes worldwide.  

How can you not believe this, seems legit

265016517_3086817428232014_4890207776582

The sheep that listen to MSM need to wake up and get the real news like this meme'

FEDERAL to reintroduce Stricter measures at the border starting next week.  

Pressured by media questions on why not over ride Provincial leaders and reduce all attendances at all events,  "this is not something we are interested in doing as the Leaders of PROVINCES are there to deal with and how they see fit to do so" 

The Question was actaully about LockDownDoug allowing 50% at hockey games while Montreal is allowing none.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's what you saw.  OK.

yes that what I saw.

run the camera's and hope to get some sort of hassle,  this idiot looked for this to happen, he was asked to step back and didn't.

Remember when you used to say " just comply with police orders and you will not have a problem"

How is any of what REBEL videoed is news?  What was his purpose?  

Will you ever see REBEL ask a Conservative a question or follow them around looking for trouble?  nope because it isn't real news

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes that what I saw.

run the camera's and hope to get some sort of hassle,  this idiot looked for this to happen, he was asked to step back and didn't.

Remember when you used to say " just comply with police orders and you will not have a problem"

How is any of what REBEL videoed is news?  What was his purpose?  

Will you ever see REBEL ask a Conservative a question or follow them around looking for trouble?  nope because it isn't real news

So dumb. :news:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/andrew-scheer-rebel-interviews-1.4251070

5 minutes ago, irv said:

so you post a LEADER Conservatives refuses to deal with REBEL since the source isn't  creditable news reporting.

This was over racist remarks about Charlottesville and cheering the deaths of innocent people

How does this prove that REBEL follows conservatives around hoping for trouble :dunno: 

Pathetic on all accounts, you defending this garbage is very telling

Trudy being drilled on why he ditched the first  reconciliations day.....

answer was usual babble "I made a mistake" "I am learning" :lol:  

Rosemary asked directly "how he couldn't see this as a bad thing that won't sit well"  

answer more of the same - there is really no answer as to why he did this, I found it really strange like he did it on purpose for some strange reason 

On 12/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  oh my god AC the fucking video is edited :lol:  even a child can see that

Here is a good thread if your willing to learn how much of a piece of shit Trudeau is.  Or continue to keep the blinders on.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a good thread if your willing to learn how much of a piece of shit Trudeau is.  Or continue to keep the blinders on.

:lol:  

for fuck sakes FEDERAL government is not responsible for LTC within Provinces 

Doug Ford cut inspection of LTC homes :dunno:  to me this is a real issue - I realize you hate Trudeau but how about stop the nonsense posts 

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You won't find this info on REBEL NEWS

ONEWAYs amaze me daily

Just a hint. She has been around LTC for at least 25yrs 

do some research and then I’ll come back and school ya

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Just a hint. She has been around LTC for at least 25yrs 

do some research and then I’ll come back and school ya

not sure of your point but she saw deaths rise and did nothing about it.

I made the point Provinces are responsible for LTC and you post this for some reason.  

Ontario's government knew it was cutting thorough, effective investigations that helped identify infection control concerns in nursing homes three years before it made cuts in 2018, but did it anyway, a CBC Marketplace investigation has found.

And those cuts left nursing homes vulnerable and unprepared for the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly because they cut infection control oversight, according to experts.

The inspection process for long-term care homes used to include a minimum of one thorough, unannounced "resident quality inspection" (RQI) per year for each home. That was on top of additional inspections triggered by critical incidents or complaints from residents or their family members.

A CBC investigation previously showed the government all but eliminated proactive RQI inspections in the fall of 2018. The provincial Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care has posted on its website only 14 RQI inspections conducted in 2019, compared with an average of more than 650 annually in the three years preceding the cuts.

The ministry told Marketplace that dropping RQIs was the result of a shift toward a "risk based inspection framework" that started in the fall of 2018 "following a recommendation by Ontario's auditor general." 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/long-term-care-inspections-violations-1.5737081

ONEWAYs kill me