Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I believe cut in half 

I have no doubt the big corps are loving Donny, he promised them billions of dollars and delivered.    still not a cheap as our taxes but whatever is good for the 1% is good for the world.   been hearing this for decades 

Its a growth driver for a mature economy like not seen before in a long time.  I'm sure its bad.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol yeah except the ones the depend on the deal

Most American's are not that bright and support huge tax breaks for the rich as a win for the small guy.  Trump told them so

I hope a deal is struck and I am sure it will be,  there isn't a rush on this and a bipartisan deal should be done by 2019

Unless the Americans get tired of Trudopes' belligerence over non trade issues being pushed and say enough... then pull the plug.

All media reports indicate the US is losing patience with Canada and NAFTA.... then there may be a sense of urgency from the tarnished pony Trudope

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Told you it would be signed, while you just want Trudeau and Canada to cave.  

NAFTA is next

Trudeau speaking on News now from WEF without ah dah dah ah ah dah 

He only gets to do that when he is speaking from a script he can rehearse.

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Unless the Americans get tired of Trudopes' belligerence over non trade issues being pushed and say enough... then pull the plug.

All media reports indicate the US is losing patience with Canada and NAFTA.... then there may be a sense of urgency from the tarnished pony Trudope

you do know Donald Trump is President :dunno:   no one is getting tired of anything other than Donny doing what he does best NOT NEGOTIATE which is clear given the shut down, the non cancel of OBAMA CARE, buiding wall 

FAILURE is on him daily 

2019 is a long time away 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you do know Donald Trump is President :dunno:   no one is getting tired of anything other than Donny doing what he does best NOT NEGOTIATE which is clear given the shut down, the non cancel of OBAMA CARE, buiding wall 

FAILURE is on him daily 

2019 is a long time away 

apparently it is the US negotiating team that is losing patience with Trudopes team. Just about time for Freeland to start crying.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

apparently it is the US negotiating team that is losing patience with Trudopes team. Just about time for Freeland to start crying.

watched her yesterday on TV. She looks like a meth head the way she bobs around and caries herself.

Embarassing really

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He only gets to do that when he is speaking from a script he can rehearse.

Or read off a teleprompter. I can't imagine being in that hall listening to him pontificate in his soft & sensitive voice. After 5 minutes, I'd be up & looking for a bar.

BTW, I did watch most if it on TV this morning. Same old same old.

Edited by revrnd

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wasn't scripted, but of course you didn't watch it but commented on it like you did

so where is this viewable.... not much online from today other than a report where he as usual banged on the drum yet again.

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is urging the international community to do more to promote women’s rights and gender equality.

“I’d like to focus tonight on a fundamental shift that every single leader in this room can act on immediately ... I’m talking about hiring, promoting and retaining more women,”

If it wasn't question and answer it would have been rehearsed.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

watched her yesterday on TV. She looks like a meth head the way she bobs around and caries herself.

Embarassing really

Always flipping her hair around & nodding like she understands what is going on.

1939s-wicked-witch-of-the-west-looks-muc

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

so where is this viewable.... not much online from today other than a report where he as usual banged on the drum yet again.

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is urging the international community to do more to promote women’s rights and gender equality.

“I’d like to focus tonight on a fundamental shift that every single leader in this room can act on immediately ... I’m talking about hiring, promoting and retaining more women,”

On the tickers too.

He's like the proverbial talking doll. Maybe 6 different phrases when you pull the string & then it starts repeating itself.

"Diversity is our strength..."

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

On the tickers too.

He's like the proverbial talking doll. Maybe 6 different phrases when you pull the string & then it starts repeating itself.

"Diversity is our strength..."

I understand he took the window washer there with him... only reason she has the job... her gender. I think Trudope should make the ultimate grand gesture and get a sex change so we can have a trans PM and teach the world about being inclusive.

Nothing against women whatsoever... I simply believe in the best person for the job regardless of gender. Trudope it seems would overlook a far better candidate for a job if that candidate was male in favour of a much less qualified female....

Just now, 02sled said:

I understand he took the window washer there with him... only reason she has the job... her gender. I think Trudope should make the ultimate grand gesture and get a sex change so we can have a trans PM and teach the world about being inclusive.

Nothing against women whatsoever... I simply believe in the best person for the job regardless of gender. Trudope it seems would overlook a far better candidate for a job if that candidate was male in favour of a much less qualified female....

If that's not a strike against gender equality I don't know what is.  

Just now, 02sled said:

As a friend in Ptbo said about the Window Washer, she hasn't done anything more than be a glorified secretary before getting elected. Who in their right mind would think she was Cabinet mat'l?