Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Like I thought... to the maximum RRSP contribution which is similar to a lot of company plans. But no TFSA, no non registered investments. That's where Fail would be happy with a GIC at 2.25%.

One day at a time.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

I figured that was what he was referring to but isn't that  just for the government pension plan though? I didn't know that was an open investment where you can put whatever you  want into it apart from the pension plan. Personally I paid into the employer pension plans BUT I also put money into my own RRSP/TFSA and non registered investments. He did say GIC's are good.

They are okay, depending in your situation, you shouldn't be having money you can't afford to lose in high risk investments - only a dumby does that than cries when the market crashes 

I'm poor and just keep it simple 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interesting.  JT will be flamed if the Libtards lobbied India to get the terrorist in.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-did-trudeau-liberals-lobby-india-to-admit-atwal

Who would have endorsed the Canadian government application list for visas?

Things are getting really insane. You see Americans and Canadians crossing the Canada / US border and being denied entry to Canada for essentially 1 minor "criminal" conviction that may have happened 40 years ago in their youth. Since then they have been productive and prosperous people. At the same time you have Trudope throwing open the doors to people walking across unguarded borders and saying I'm a refugee. Doesn't really seem to matter if they have a criminal background or not. Then the terrorists who have fought against Canada and our allies are welcomed with a hug and we will rehabilitate you. Or perhaps someone convicted of attempted murder being part of the politically social elite invited to India and a dinner.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They are okay, depending in your situation, you shouldn't be having money you can't afford to lose in high risk investments - only a dumby does that than cries when the market crashes 

Yup... those high risk investments like TD, RBC... you know those ones that are giving you that 2.25%... Be careful or you'll lose all your money. Then there are the dividends that they pay. Or perhaps some of those other high risk ones like IBM.

But then when you do go through an investment adviser they want to know what your risk tolerance is.

Unfortunately the nitwit is also trying hard to sign the Pacific Free Trade deal which will cost Canada Billions in trade ans employment.  

JT needs to focus on trade with USA and nothing else for next year  

8 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Unfortunately the nitwit is also trying hard to sign the Pacific Free Trade deal which will cost Canada Billions in trade ans employment.  

JT needs to focus on trade with USA and nothing else for next year  

Precisely... focus on our #1 trading partner.... #2 is way behind.

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Interesting.  JT will be flamed if the Libtards lobbied India to get the terrorist in.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-did-trudeau-liberals-lobby-india-to-admit-atwal

Then someone in the PMO is trying to blame the Indians

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sikh-extremism-rogue-elements-1.4548145

And then after the Punjab minister says 1 thing & JT says he didn't say it:

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/trudeau-doesnt-equate-sikh-separatism-with-quebec-or-violence-pmo

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thing is unless the gic does better than say 4% you are slowly chipping away.  A gic would need to make 6% just to give the same net as a 4% equity outside registered investments.

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what Mr. Save the Planet & Climate Barbie will say baout this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-sewage-dump-1.4546694

Its simple.

They should add more wet wells and clarifiers so they can take them out of service to do repairs without having to dump raw sewage.

39 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Then someone in the PMO is trying to blame the Indians

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sikh-extremism-rogue-elements-1.4548145

And then after the Punjab minister says 1 thing & JT says he didn't say it:

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/trudeau-doesnt-equate-sikh-separatism-with-quebec-or-violence-pmo

Trudeau told reporters that he had “always been very proud of the fact that Canada and Quebec had lessons to share with the world on pluralism, diversity, different points of view without having resorted to violence.”

I guess Trudope has selective amnesia... his father saw things differently than he does

The October Crisis occurred in October 1970, mainly in the Montreal metropolitan area. Members of the Front de libération du Québec (FLQ) kidnapped the provincial cabinet minister Pierre Laporte and the British diplomat James Cross. In response, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoked the only peacetime use of the War Measures Act. The kidnappers murdered Laporte, and negotiations led to Cross's release and the kidnappers' exile to Cuba. (Maybe that's why Trudope is so fond of Cuba and the Castro's)

The Premier of Quebec, Robert Bourassa, and the Mayor of Montreal, Jean Drapeau, supported Trudeau's invocation of the War Measures Act, which limited civil liberties. The police were enabled with far-reaching powers, and they arrested and detained, without bail, 497 individuals, all but 62 of whom were later released without charges. The Quebec government also requested military aid to the civil power, and Canadian Forces deployed throughout Quebec; they acted in a support role to the civil authorities of Quebec.

No we didn't have a war like you see in Syria but it was an unsettling time.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudeau told reporters that he had “always been very proud of the fact that Canada and Quebec had lessons to share with the world on pluralism, diversity, different points of view without having resorted to violence.”

I guess Trudope has selective amnesia... his father saw things differently than he does

The October Crisis occurred in October 1970, mainly in the Montreal metropolitan area. Members of the Front de libération du Québec (FLQ) kidnapped the provincial cabinet minister Pierre Laporte and the British diplomat James Cross. In response, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoked the only peacetime use of the War Measures Act. The kidnappers murdered Laporte, and negotiations led to Cross's release and the kidnappers' exile to Cuba. (Maybe that's why Trudope is so fond of Cuba and the Castro's)

The Premier of Quebec, Robert Bourassa, and the Mayor of Montreal, Jean Drapeau, supported Trudeau's invocation of the War Measures Act, which limited civil liberties. The police were enabled with far-reaching powers, and they arrested and detained, without bail, 497 individuals, all but 62 of whom were later released without charges. The Quebec government also requested military aid to the civil power, and Canadian Forces deployed throughout Quebec; they acted in a support role to the civil authorities of Quebec.

No we didn't have a war like you see in Syria but it was an unsettling time.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/canada-wont-support-separatist-movements-trudeau-tells-punjab-cm/article22816851.ece

An official spokesperson said that while citing the separatist movement in Quebec, Mr. Trudeau said he had dealt with such threats all his life and was fully aware of the dangers of violence, which he had always pushed back with all his might.

Since when has Sock Boy had to deal w/ these threats? I don't recall any separatist rumblings since he became an MP. Even so he was just a backbencher in the Opposition. The October Crisis happened before he was born & w/ his limited intelligence, I doubt he would've brought it up with his father.

Sounds like his Defence Minister inflating his experience.

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/canada-wont-support-separatist-movements-trudeau-tells-punjab-cm/article22816851.ece

Since when has Sock Boy had to deal w/ these threats? I don't recall any separatist rumblings since he became an MP. Even so he was just a backbencher in the Opposition. The October Crisis happened before he was born & w/ his limited intelligence, I doubt he would've brought it up with his father.

Sounds like his Defence Minister inflating his experience.

Maybe this is like him understanding the plight of the immigrant because his great grandfather was an immigrant.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/02/22/video-speaking-india-trudeau-forgets-old-canada/

Maybe he was too busy smoking up on Canada Day to remember?

How can the PM of Canada be so stupid as to screw up on Canada being 100 years old rather than 150 having just finished the celebrations.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How can the PM of Canada be so stupid as to screw up on Canada being 100 years old rather than 150 having just finished the celebrations.

:lol:

Beat me.

Its what happens when ums get ahead of ahs.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well look @ the coverage after the Atwal news broke. The media was kept away from him @ that cricket pitch photo op. Hours later he appeared before cameras to throw the MP under the bus saying "the MP will assume responsibility..." Nothing about who should've vetted him in the 1st place.

The Manitoba flag I know has the Ensign in the top left but it's the provincial coat of arms that seems to be wrong. How can these Canadian politicians keep getting so much wrong about OUR / THEIR country. What she put up was the very old Canadian flag.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.4d742bd5b79b3571d234bbdb26e20f74.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The Manitoba flag I know has the Ensign in the top left but it's the provincial coat of arms that seems to be wrong. How can these Canadian politicians keep getting so much wrong about OUR / THEIR country. What she put up was the very old Canadian flag.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.4d742bd5b79b3571d234bbdb26e20f74.JPG

They dont call her Climate Barbie for no reason then LOL

1 hour ago, dirtybeacher said:

It's not the Manitoba flag is all I know.  

Thats what I figured. 

Unbelievable