Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau has your back.

What an waste of life, this Afghanistan war has been worthless.  These REAL freedom fighters got shafted...

But hey thier efforts are nothing compare to what a trucker eating doritos is going through in Nazi Canada...

The fact this even happened is a disgrace 

PICKUP TRUCK convoy blocks Ottawa airport - these are wonderful patriots ....

These feel if you can fly you are vaccinated and must pay for your obeisance....

Maybe they can start shutting down small towns and make them pay too

please show your Patriotism and fly the our flag up side down to show how you fight for Canada and are not proud of anything   

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau has brought this nation the closest it’s ever been to civil war 

actually a few 1000 anti vax truckers  are taking over Canada - something that is shameful and needs to be stopped.

I denounce all blockades or borders and roads - I do not support any of it as millions of Canadians agree.

TEAMSTER - NO SUPPORT

CTA - NO SUPPORT

ATA - NO SUPPORT

100 000+ TRUCKERS NO SUPPORT

NATIONAL UNIONS - NO SUPPORT

These people are alone in their convictions --  I see some are willing to go to jail but are they ready to die for their cause like real heroes are?  time will tell

• Haha 1

Border in Manitoba currently being blocked

You will not get supplies in Canada until I get what I want... The 8% have spoken

Manufacturing closing down in Ontario until supplies can come into Canada.  Some trucks have spoiled food on them which is real cool and driving home their goals 

CPC begs Trudeau to give protesters what they want and cave to demands.  This is similar to when they called on Trudeau to cave to Donald Trump during NAFTA talks,  stop speakng mean to Donald you must do what he says or he will be mad.

Yup sadly THE PARTY of CAVE is still strong

and it begins 

Months worth of speeches and public statements by Poilievre targeting the Bank of Canada over inflation are, it’s clear, being interpreted by a small but significant corner of the internet as not-so-subtle references to the potential usefulness of Bitcoin.

Hardcore Bitcoin advocates see Poilievre as an ally in their attempt to “orange pill” the world and to create an alternative financial system.

While Poilievre has not made any policy statements about Bitcoin, he said during a September video town hall that he has disclosed his crypto-investments to the federal ethics commissioner. Information about those filings has not been made public yet.

“I think that this is, overall, a positive development,” Poilievre said of the increasing availability of Bitcoin investments during the town hall. “It’s giving people the opportunity to protect themselves against government-induced inflation and hopefully providing some healthy competition for the government monopoly on our cash.

“Be ready, though, because as these alternative assets gain steam and governments feel they’re a threat to their monopoly, they will look for every excuse in the book to try to ban it regulate it, get in the way.”

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/02/10/why-pierre-poilievre-has-been-embraced-by-bitcoin-believers-including-one-whos-raising-funds-for-the-freedom-convoy.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=National&utm_content=bitcoin

now ties Pierre to fund raising for convoy - interesting eh! 

Edited by 1trailmaker

all the news talks about is Automotive lay off people due to supplies - fuck the workers we have a few unvaccinated people that don't want to wear a mask

They should be talking about the poor paid Protesters who want to replace our government with their own...  

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe Fail will someday understand.  But I doubt it.  The truth is coming out out.  Blissful ignorance of the people.

FLPspLLVIAIe2m5.thumb.jpg.da91aa7efb060bb0549718ddb2657896.jpg

Ya I am sure Doug Ford then waits for Trudeau's instructions :lol:  holy fuck AC why do you post this garbage

Doug is locking us down not Trudeau - fuck me don't you have eyes

New Laws

If you wave an upside down flag you are allowed to block any major hwy for any reason you feel fit.  Wave the flag you have never been proud of, you get full CPC support and will get what you ask for if CPC is elected...  This is  what CPC is saying in Parliament ....

Trudeau's ego in the way of giving in to demands from a few protesters

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe Fail will someday understand.  But I doubt it.  The truth is coming out out.  Blissful ignorance of the people.

FLPspLLVIAIe2m5.thumb.jpg.da91aa7efb060bb0549718ddb2657896.jpg

Fail is absolutely spazzing that his communist dictatorship dreams are collapsing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Its great to watch him implode.  Its also great to see most people are just ignoring him now too! Freedom is winning!!

He was the guy that thought that weed being illegal was a major human rights violation yet coercion\mandatory to take a medical treatment that you don’t need is admirable 

dudes a mental midget 

• Like 1

Lawyers saying now with the revelations confirming that Trudeau’s hate speech and mandates were all politically driven, this will make it much harder for him to defend his charter violations in court 

plus, wrongful dismissal cases could get really ugly for the government 

Trudeau should be personally liable for damages 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Gerald butts got into a battle of wits with jordon Peterson and naturally it didn’t go well for him so now he’s threatening to sue :lol: 

never going to happen. that fucking fish faced cunt lives in a glass house and he knows there shouldn't be a rock throwing contest. love to see it, but he is just talking bluster for the failmakers

18 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

never going to happen. that fucking fish faced cunt lives in a glass house and he knows there shouldn't be a rock throwing contest. love to see it, but he is just talking bluster for the failmakers

Yup and Jordan basically told him that too :lol: