Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just heard from a good source Trudeau has authorized the use of rubber bullets on the truckers.  Fucking piece of shit coward.

Good. Will let you know if it actually happens 

56 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup I know several people there and can see their snap chats. It’s completely different than the Trudeau funded media shows. It honestly looks awesome 

It is awesome.  If you can make it down, I'd highly recommend it

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just heard from a good source Trudeau has authorized the use of rubber bullets on the truckers.  Fucking piece of shit coward.

Won't happen.  They would have to be doing something wrong in order for that to happen.  The police are on our side and being amazing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Won't happen.  They would have to be doing something wrong in order for that to happen.  The police are on our side and being amazing

Awesome.

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Is that your take of the protest?

same ole shit - saw it all last year weekly in every town

no mask

fake virus 

doctors lie (except this one we are let speak)

nazi's

new is teh fuck Trudeau flags - I think flags like this really show what a person is there for.....

There isn't anything said about truckers at all,  the rest is the same nonsense said daily on twitter......

Do what I say or I will not move my truck and businesses can fuck off

Why not move over to the side of the road, let traffic through and stop the horns at 10pm out of consideration....

Lets consider if this was a strike for wages or personal health at work you would be against it, fire them all and let people that are willing to work work..

What started as a okay idea ended up with Fuck Trudeau truck parked out front of The Hill - and these people are expecting some sort of dialog from Trudeau?  Want to talk at the big table you have to act like you belong there.

Nevermind the lies about 100km long convoys ect, their own hype is ridiculous 

FUCK TRUDEAU truck event 

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

same ole shit - saw it all last year weekly in every town

no mask

fake virus 

doctors lie (except this one we are let speak)

nazi's

new is teh fuck Trudeau flags - I think flags like this really show what a person is there for.....

There isn't anything said about truckers at all,  the rest is the same nonsense said daily on twitter......

Do what I say or I will not move my truck and businesses can fuck off

Why not move over to the side of the road, let traffic through and stop the horns at 10pm out of consideration....

Lets consider if this was a strike for wages or personal health at work you would be against it, fire them all and let people that are willing to work work..

What started as a okay idea ended up with Fuck Trudeau truck parked out front of The Hill - and these people are expecting some sort of dialog from Trudeau?  Want to talk at the big table you have to act like you belong there.

Nevermind the lies about 100km long convoys ect, their own hype is ridiculous 

FUCK TRUDEAU truck event 

this kind of dialog we can have, I'm busy trying to book my vacation but ill get back to you in a bit.

One or make that two is i donèt agree with is flying the Canadian upside down. And yes the Girl PM is a hottie

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, Renegade X said:

"on our side"  :lol: what does that mean? 

The support for heroic protestors is unreal 

all the food they can handle by the locals. Extra food is donated to the homeless shelter 

the locals are offering them lodging and laundry and showers. Unreal. 

• Like 2

Road closures and vehicle arrivals started Friday, swelling to an estimated crowd of 8,000 people Saturday, according to police. About 3,000 people rallied around Parliament Hill Sunday, according to the city's emergency and protective services manager.

wildMann what do you think?  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

all the food they can handle by the locals. Extra food is donated to the homeless shelter 

that is WildMann he is making espresso for everyone

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

news don't report it that way. FAIL.OHH FAIL come along and tell us all the truth

Why would these protesters need food?  Never in my life have I see any Protest or action run around starving with no way to get food.   

in answer to your question CBC showed this exact thing, people handing out coffee and donuts.

Gestures of kindness from Canadians isn't a new thing it is rather common....  

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

:lol:  you are not very good at making up shit :lol: 

the is the YUGEST protest ever BEAUTIFUL many perfect people - anyway Trump gave a shoot out to the truckers at one of his rally's on the weekend...

1 hour ago, ACE said:

There was no violence give it a rest

Trudeau millions of dollars he paid ANTIFA was wasted - they made him pay in BitCoin :lol:

Just think 9 million dollars for a  a few trucks to honk their horn with a fuck Trudeau trailer - great use of funds