Check your account email address ×

Vegas odds Clinton 75% Trump 23%

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so u are just a hit and run pussy ? par for the course lib cunt

I don't gamble but I would suggest if your going to be using this site pay for it otherwise your just a barnacle like every welfare fraud you despise.

His chances according to Vegas is still slim to none. 

While Trump had been trading at around 5-1 when I analysed the betting markets last Wednesday, his price fell to as low as 2-1 over the weekend. At the time of writing several bookies went going 9-4 on a Trump victory although it wasn’t hard to find the reality TV star and businessman at 11-4

That latter price implies that he has a 26.7 per cent chance of winning, compared to 16.7 per cent implied by his pervious odds of 5-1. It's a considerable move in his favour. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I don't gamble but I would suggest if your going to be using this site pay for it otherwise your just a barnacle like every welfare fraud you despise.

nice attempt at a deflect pussy . big talk but nothing to back it up no surprise 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: look it up yourself, it was a host of people, including repukes. i'm pretty sure i showed you the facts on that, yet here you are still peddling the BS.

Peddling bullshit is all they have. It's funny watching the majority of Trump supporters flail around peddling lies and pathetic as their glorious orange leaders. Over 60% of these idiots support him. Probably more but they are too chicken to go all in.

The same people who in the last election claimed Obama had a secret pact with the Russians are now claiming he is going to start a war with them. These are the same brainless fucks that called for a stock market crash, $3-5,000.oo gold, $5.00 per gallon gas and the Muslim flag hanging over the whitehouse.

Then the stupid pricks show up here and claim the they owned people. lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Peddling bullshit is all they have. It's funny watching the majority of Trump supporters flail around peddling lies and pathetic as their glorious orange leaders. Over 60% of these idiots support him. Probably more but they are too chicken to go all in.

The same people who in the last election claimed Obama had a secret pact with the Russians are now claiming he is going to start a war with them. These are the same brainless fucks that called for a stock market crash, $3-5,000.oo gold, $5.00 per gallon gas and the Muslim flag hanging over the whitehouse.

You really seem bitter!  Your Canadian why do you let our politics get you so worked up?

You seem like a strange fucker that would be trolling their neighborhood for dicks in a Pontiac Aztec :fluffy:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

pretty much nails it

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

it's pretty comical to watch. especially when they think they're right because other retards think the same way they do and they outnumber those of us with a clue :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

it's pretty comical to watch. especially when they think they're right because other retards think the same way they do and they outnumber those of us with a clue :lol: 

Trump has no chance. Just looking at the electoral votes......he gets killed today. He will lose the actual vote as well by a bigger margin than Romney or McCain.

The senate and house are the focus of the real republican party

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You don't gamble yet you were the first to list the Vegas odds.  OMG that is so typical.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Over your head.  We all know that most liberals lie.

you believed Romney was ahead because you trusted the media polls. How did that work out?

Listen the media wont work if the polls are accurate only if they keep them close otherwise no one cares what the 8pm bubba report is.

Edited by Mainecat

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why its factual unlike any media poll today.

Yes, they got BREXIT wrong and like I said the markets, ie where the real money is, is bracing for a Trump victory.  So it ain't over just yet.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you believed Romney was ahead because you trusted the media polls. How did that work out?

Listen the media wont work if the polls are accurate only if they keep them close otherwise no one cares what the 8pm bubba report is.

LOL sure I did.  You don't bet, but you're the first one to list vegas odds.  How does that sound to you?  Did you just happen to be looking at the wall street journal and come upon the vegas odds?  xD

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree. Having some of these no minds disagree is a badge of honour. At times I feel guilty because they are such a sad bunch. I'm not sure where to draw the line. If they were any dumber we'd be terrible people for toying with special needs people.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You really seem bitter!  Your Canadian why do you let our politics get you so worked up?

You seem like a strange fucker that would be trolling their neighborhood for dicks in a Pontiac Aztec :fluffy:

Does he make posts where he is foaming at the mouth about what is going on in his own Country? :dunno:

wierd:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Does he make posts where he is foaming at the mouth about what is going on in his own Country? :dunno:

wierd:lmao:

Oddly enough he only displays such passion for our politics it seems. He does act like a rabid hairless Chihuahua :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...