Check your account email address ×

Dog>Cat

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

our current are indoor only,  we lost one to coyotes and the kids found the cats leg and a trail of guts so after that we kept them in.  one will go hang outside on the patio and maybe walk around the house during the day but comes right back in

Our cat went missing a couple years ago for 2 days I believe and we thought it was a goner. Our neighbor had called the city to pick up a dead cat on his lawn that a yote or fox had got. 

Our cat was missing for hours at that time so I was afraid it was ours but thankfully it wasn't. After calling for him repeatedly for hours day and night, I had given up. I went out on the front patio one more time calling and whistling for him but came to the conclusion he was gone for good. I went downstairs to log off the computer and my wife yelled and said Buddy was back.

We have no idea what happened? He either got chased or seen what happened and got spooked. For days after that after he returned, as he was mainly an outdoor cat, he wouldn't venture out and if he did, it was just briefly.  

My wife had let him out early that morning even though I told her not too until she was ready to go out herself. He would meow at me as well to go out but I always made sure my coffee was made first so I could go out with him. I'd cough, makes noise, etc, just in case any were lurking around. She was real afraid she effed up royally especially after me telling her more than once not to let him out early. 

Edited by irv

On 11/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, Zambroski said:

Mine are in and out when the weather permits.  They still come inside to drop a deuce though.  It’s unreal.  They’ll run right to the box, then want to go right back out.  I had to check to see if maybe they had reading material in there or something.  Fuckers.

Spring is the worst here with dogs dropping payload all winter.  Our big ones drop 5 pounders.  Ewwww.

Please stop Zee!! I have OCD.   :puke:

5 Pounders!!!!

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

Ralph is comfy

E69E8EAC-6C53-47DA-93AA-21294354C383.jpeg

I'm lookin' ta' go coyote hunting in Pittsburg, before too long. Would you mind if I stopped in Littleton on the way up, and took Ralph for a ride??????  

:frech::taunt:

35 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Sorry pee pee, Ralph doesn’t like faggots

That's fine, 'cause I ain't a faggot, faggot. 

How would Ralphy like hangin' from a tree with a flexi-cuff, while I have my coyote caller on, for that comment? 

You fukkin' transient, odd-job worker. What's your TOTAL NET WORTH, loser??? 

38 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Sorry pee pee, Ralph doesn’t like faggots

What's your house worth? 

How much do you owe on it?

How much cash, stocks, bonds, etc. do you own? 

Vehicles owned, equipments???? 

TOTAL NET WORTH. Do you know what that is, odd-job boy????

I got these guys yesterday. Very tough to get a good pic right now as they are constantly moving and investigating their new environment. 
The slept next to me on my bed last night. They are 4 months old and one is polydactyl. 

85133FC3-E58A-4862-A79D-93C157DF6367.jpeg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Pete said:

I got these guys yesterday. Very tough to get a good pic right now as they are constantly moving and investigating their new environment. 
The slept next to me on my bed last night. They are 4 months old and one is polydactyl. 

Awwww..good stuff Pete!:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awwww..good stuff Pete!:thumbsup:

Thanks Jim

They are alone right now. I hope they manage. I haven't seen them eat yet or use the litter box so I guess ill see what went on when I get home.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Thanks Jim

They are alone right now. I hope they manage. I haven't seen them eat yet or use the litter box so I guess ill see what went on when I get home.

Make sure you have one for each cat. They don't like to share shit space.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ain’t that the truth.  We have like 4 down in the basement.  Had to look up “poldactyl”. :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

ok thats interesting.

In the past only one litter box was good enough for us with 2 cats.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ain’t that the truth.  We have like 4 down in the basement.  Had to look up “poldactyl”. :lol:  

Same.

Not that we've had 2 cats a lot in our lives, we've never had a problem with them using one litter box. Maybe, like humans, some are just more fussy than others or maybe it's due to a particular breed?

Congrats on the cats, Pete. Were they shelter pick ups or something different? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Same.

Not that we've had 2 cats a lot in our lives, we've never had a problem with them using one litter box. Maybe, like humans, some are just more fussy than others or maybe it's due to a particular breed?

Congrats on the cats, Pete. Were they shelter pick ups or something different? 

Got them at Connecticut cat connection shelter. I wanted 2 kitten males. Well I got them.

Ill leave work early so I can go check on them. Hopefully they are managing.

So tiny

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Cool!  Cats are fun as fuck to watch.  Two kittens are hilarious.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I didn’t know about that until a few years ago.  We just used one large one made out of a big storage box for years.  Worked well for four cats but they’d occasionally use a tub or a sink.  Didn’t think anything about it...just cats being cats.  Then we switched out and had two smaller boxes.  Worked much better.  I guess when one drops a stinky liberal....the others don’t want to use the box until the stink subsides.  Kinda like us out on the trail....yup, I see the shitter but, I’m going in the woods!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cool!  Cats are fun as fuck to watch.  Two kittens are hilarious.

I didn’t know about that until a few years ago.  We just used one large one made out of a big storage box for years.  Worked well for four cats but they’d occasionally use a tub or a sink.  Didn’t think anything about it...just cats being cats.  Then we switched out and had two smaller boxes.  Worked much better.  I guess when one drops a stinky liberal....the others don’t want to use the box until the stink subsides.  Kinda like us out on the trail....yup, I see the shitter but, I’m going in the woods!

We took our 2 cats to our trailer sometimes, and of course, neither liked the drive but our one cat, Squirt, was worse than the other. When we arrived, our cat, Squirt, had to use the litter box. I assume the stress of the drive made his crap stink extra strong that day and because he just didn't feel like it, he decided not to bury/cover it?

My wife and I were unloading things from the truck, getting set up when we seen Squirt exiting the litter box after leaving this bomb. We were both overwhelmed with the smell and I assume our other cat, Norton, was as well as we seen him enter the litter box and immediately start to cover it up for Squirt. :lol:

Norton was a character, to say the least, but we never expected to ever see him do this. It was hilarious! 

Norton frog1.JPG

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, irv said:

We took our 2 cats to our trailer sometimes, and of course, neither liked the drive but our one cat, Squirt, was worse than the other. When we arrived, our cat, Squirt, had to use the litter box. I assume the stress of the drive made his crap stink extra strong that day and because he just didn't feel like it, he decided not to bury/cover it?

My wife and I were unloading things from the truck, getting set up when we seen Squirt exiting the litter box after leaving this bomb. We were both overwhelmed with the smell and I assume our other cat, Norton, was as well as we seen him enter the litter box and immediately start to cover it up for Squirt. :lol:

Norton was a character, to say the least, but we never expected to ever see him do this. It was hilarious! 

Norton frog1.JPG

I’ve seen our cats do that too.  It’s like they are screaming at the others, “Flush the fucking toilet when you are done!!!”  LOL!

One of our cats (down to two now) tries to cover up my food when it’s on the counter. I’ve never claimed to be a great cook.

• Haha 2