Check your account email address ×

Manufacturing Is Now Smallest Share of U.S. Economy in 72 Years

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anyone that’s invested and made money in the stock market is responsible for profiting from the rape of the American economy. The hypocrisy here has a petulant odor 

That would be almost everyone.

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dont kid yourself, China is absolutely the villan. They are deliberately trying to undermine our economy and take control of the worlds currency and commerce.

Pretty good capitalists for a bunch of commies...

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The problem is not China it’s corporate America. They will always go to where labor is cheap.

So, when people buy products from companies that are based in foreign countries,....  That is corporate America?....WOW.

Edited by racer254

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Link?

What? No common sense? American business moved production to China in order to maximize profits. This means you as a stock made money while Americans lost their jobs. This ain’t hard to figure out. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What? No common sense? American business moved production to China in order to maximize profits. This means you as a stock made money while Americans lost their jobs. This ain’t hard to figure out. 

Link?

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Says the guy who buys 20 year old Jap minivans.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Which means other Americans have lost their jobs so you could make money 

Guilty^^^^^^^

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s 11 years old and runs awesome. The [foreign] vehicle puts money in my pocket every time I drive it. 

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Guilty^^^^^^^

I’ve made thousand$$ in the market. My pension has profited greatly. My 401k has profited greatly. All because American corporations outsourced to China at the expense of the American worker. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve made thousand$$ in the market. My pension has profited greatly. My 401k has profited greatly. All because American corporations outsourced to China at the expense of the American worker. 

Oh, I am sure you have.   Do you buy ivory from poached elephants as well?

Like many, all you care about is yourself, but preach about others doing the same.

Edited by racer254