Check your account email address ×

All you’re 850 are belong to me!

Rod

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The RipSaw1 is a garbage track. Shouldn't be on anything more than a 600.  On an 800,850 or 900t they just aren't aggressive enough to get the power down. Put a Rip2 or Storm on any of those sleds I listed and they're a completely  different animal. 

Yeah ripsaw is shit. This sled came with a rip2

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

terrific long lasting trail track for a place like quebec.  5-6k miles on one and it's like new compared to a cobra 

Youre on crack if you think the rip is a good track.  The rip 2 out performs it everywhere and lasts long.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Youre on crack if you think the rip is a good track.  The rip 2 out performs it everywhere and lasts long.  

Its fine if you are just riding trails which most of you posers are doing. :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Yeah but the rip 2 is better on trail than that Junk rip 1.  

I ride with 3 or 4 guys and each has a different track. Do you know how many times someone said, "Hey slow down guys my track cant keep up" ?  :lol: 

Just stfu :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I ride with 3 or 4 guys and each has a different track. Do you know how many times someone said, "Hey slow down guys my track cant keep up" ?  :lol: 

I can't believe I'm sayin' this but...NAILED IT.  I mean, for Christ's fucking sake with this shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well the guys around here are all self proclaimed Kirk Hibberts....they can tell the difference. :wacko:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can't believe I'm sayin' this but...NAILED IT.  I mean, for Christ's fucking sake with this shit. 

Its so fucking stupid I just cant take it. The rip2 was designed for those fat pig 4stroke yamahas and their shitty skis to help the back end slide around better. So in essence the rip1 had too much grip. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Its so fucking stupid I just cant take it. The rip2 was designed for those fat pig 4stroke yamahas and their shitty skis to help the back end slide around better. So in essence the rip1 had too much grip. :lol: 

1.5 rippy.  Studded and railed on it for 2000 or so miles on a super fast, 800 sub-hyper sled!!!.  Not a tear in it......when I parted the sled out.  :lol: 

103.JPG

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah well the guys around here are all self proclaimed Kirk Hibberts....they can tell the difference. :wacko:

Well if they were riding more off trail or hero snow I could maybe understand but then again a rip2 would still be inadequate for off trail. My etec pulled the skis in the air with the rip1 and smoked bussmans f7 so... :news: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

1.5 rippy.  Studded and railed on it for 2000 or so miles on a super fast, 800 sub-hyper sled!!!.  Not a tear in it......when I parted the sled out.  :lol: 

103.JPG

I know 2 guys running those 1.5 rips on their xrs and not one of these faggots could get a wiff of them on any trail :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

I know 2 guys running those 1.5 rips on their xrs and not one of these faggots could get a wiff of them on any trail :lol:

The 1.5 is about the perfect lug I think.  The rip one is a solid, lightweight performance track.  The Rip two is just sturdier.  I'd like to see who could tell the difference in these tracks when riding.  Answer:  Nobody.

Now...jump to a cobra or something else, sure.  Characteristics change.  My SX track took a minute or two for me to adjust.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The 1.5 is about the perfect lug I think.  The rip one is a solid, lightweight performance track.  The Rip two is just sturdier.  I'd like to see who could tell the difference in these tracks when riding.  Answer:  Nobody.

Now...jump to a cobra or something else, sure.  Characteristics change.  My SX track took a minute or two for me to adjust.

In the  last 10 years I've had 2 rip 1s, 3 rip 2s and now a cobra.   I like the cobra but everyone complains about long term.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

In the  last 10 years I've had 2 rip 1s, 3 rip 2s and now a cobra.   I like the cobra but everyone complains about long term.  

I like this cobra alot too. So far it has held up fine but I dont ride like a dummy and spin the track on stuff that fucks it up. But I can see that its definitely not as durable, its much softer than the rip2. 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My buddy who I primarily ride with ripped his two cobras to shreds on hard pack twisty trails.  I don't think either lasted 1000 miles.  They aren't made for that terrain or that kind of riding.  The right tool for the right job!

LOL...I had one of his lugs fly off and hit me right in the neck once.  I thought it was a rock but when we stopped...it was wedged under my crotch!  :lol: Yuh...it left a mark (on my neck..not my crotch).  

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i've had a 1.25 ripsaw,  1.75 whatever the fuck they call the doo track on 2 sleds and the 1.6 ice cobra all in a 137 skid.  best trail track overall was the 1.6 but after 5k miles it was pretty shot.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My buddy who I primarily ride with ripped his two cobras to shreds on hard pack twisty trails.  I don't think either lasted 1000 miles.  They aren't made for that terrain or that kind of riding.  The right tool for the right job!

LOL...I had one of his lugs fly off and hit me right in the neck once.  I thought it was a rock but when we stopped...it was wedged under my crotch!  :lol: Yuh...it left a mark (on my neck..not my crotch).  

If ya pulled your head out of your ass your crotch wouldn't be next to your neck.