Check your account email address ×

Army Officer on White House Staff Reported Concerns on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude is the definition of the deep state.  All you have to do is read his opening statement.   Since when is someone's opinion valid testimony good enough for impeachment.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude is the definition of the deep state.  All you have to do is read his opening statement.   Since when is someone's opinion valid testimony good enough for impeachment.  :lol:  

Ever watch Law and Order...witnesses...testimony...conviction. That being said I don’t think he should be impeached but how do you think this shit works? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ever watch Law and Order...witnesses...testimony...conviction. That being said I don’t think he should be impeached but how do you think this shit works? 

No one watches as much tv as you Big Jim.  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:   You do realize he testified there was not a definite quid pro quo made by Trump?

Defense: Do you know for a fact the defendant killed the victim. 

Witness:  No but its my opinion he did.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

LOL.  This is too funny.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

This is how he develops his keen insights on the world around him. Damn making some money!!!!

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   You do realize he testified there was not a definite quid pro quo made by Trump?

Defense: Do you know for a fact the defendant killed the victim. 

Witness:  No but its my opinion he did.  

I have no idea what he testified but judging by the smear job it must have been good and you are the one calling him “Deep State” after hearing his opening statement.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You have never watched Law and Order? It was a simple example for Pig Shit

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no idea what he testified but judging by the smear job it must have been good and you are the one calling him “Deep State” after hearing his opening statement.

You have never watched Law and Order? It was a simple example for Pig Shit

Not just his opening statement dude even though that said enough.   Show's up in full military dress yet NEVER wears it to work in the NSC.  :lol:  Dude is a Russia is the baba yaga bureaucrat left over from the cold war.   He has personal ties to the region being born and partially raised there.

Trump never demanded them investigate the Bidens.   Plenty of opinion in there.

I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U . S. citizen , and I was worried about the implications for the U .S . government' s support of Ukraine. realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained. This would all undermine U . S. national security . Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC ' s lead counsel  

The United States and Ukraine are and must remain strategic partners, working together to realize the shared vision of a stable , prosperous, and democratic Ukraine that is integrated into the Euro -Atlantic community .

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s the people that hate Trump the most, both in the establishment, and here on the sidelines that make him win the most. It’s flat out hilarious to watch that they not only can’t see it but feed it. Daily.  :lol: 

As you float around in the ether talking to clouds and shadows...SMH.

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not just his opening statement dude even though that said enough.   Show's up in full military dress yet NEVER wears it to work in the NSC.  :lol:  Dude is a Russia is the baba yaga bureaucrat left over from the cold war.   He has personal ties to the region being born and partially raised there.

I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U . S. citizen , and I was worried about the implications for the U .S . government' s support of Ukraine. realized that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma, it would likely be interpreted as a partisan play which would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing the bipartisan support it has thus far maintained. This would all undermine U . S. national security . Following the call, I again reported my concerns to NSC ' s lead counsel  

The United States and Ukraine are and must remain strategic partners, working together to realize the shared vision of a stable , prosperous, and democratic Ukraine that is integrated into the Euro -Atlantic community .

A lot of people think the call was improper and the idea that this guy is some sort of deep state operative is assinine. The smear campaign was immediate and widespread.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Republican patriots trust Trump (Captain heelspurs) instead of this guy. 

E013F4F3-6E66-4D1D-8FC0-0822AE783AAD.jpeg

And you flakey, bitter losers will hate him as soon as he changes his story or ducks up his scripted and rehearsed lines.

LOL....losers gonna lose.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So he is worried that if bidens malfeasance is exposed the democrats will drop their support of the Ukraine? This is worrying isn't it? American corruption shall not be investigated? 

This testimony is as bad for the dems as it supposedly is for trump. It's all how it's reported..........