Check your account email address ×

Army Officer on White House Staff Reported Concerns on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings

2 hours ago, Snake said:

How is it different from the way you treat the veterans on this forum?

Vets who criticize Trump = AWESOME!

Vets who don't = dirt bags!

If anything, veterans are the ones who EARNED the right to criticize him.

You have a very odd outlook. The military is in place to protect an American citizen’s right to criticize. Duh. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now Trump and Fox News are attacking this guy, this is fucked up.

WWXTYWGRLZG7DGCCF7WA6GJ4ZY.jpg

It really is...Trump is a thin skinned paranoid.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

:lmao:

Alexander Vindman and his twin brother Yevgeny were born to a Jewish family in the Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union.[1] 

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kyiv, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Vindman served on the Joint Staff at the Pentagon from September 2015 to July 2018.[9]

Edited by Highmark

They even trotted out a guy in his dusty uniform to placate the TDS mob. I’m sure it’ll work just as well as everything else preceding it......... 

Serious question. How long are you people going to be allow yourselves to be played the fool? You don’t even have to like Trump at all to not allow yourselves to look this stupid and played. 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

They even trotted out a guy in his dusty uniform to placate the TDS mob. I’m sure it’ll work just as well as everything else preceding it......... 

Serious question. How long are you people going to be allow yourselves to be played the fool? You don’t even have to like Trump at all to not allow yourselves to look this stupid and played. 

Yeah....I fucking lol’d!  They love a guy in uniform!!!  As long as he is against Trump!!!

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Let’s impeach Trump for Biden’s crymzzz!!!!!!!

TDS’ers: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

There has never been more evident proof of the absolute emotional idiocy of a group of people than what we are seeing now with the TDS party.

i mean, maybe The People’s Temple?  Let’s hope it works out similarly.  

9 hours ago, bussman said:

How long are you going to allow yourself to simply dismiss everything as conspiracy and deep state and god knows what else while calling everyone else stupid? Do you really think this makes you appear as some sort of intellectual while the rest of us muddle around in the mud? 

Oh wait...Zderpski agrees with you...well that seals it. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How long are you going to allow yourself to simply dismiss everything as conspiracy and deep state and god knows what else while calling everyone else stupid? Do you really think this makes you appear as some sort of intellectual while the rest of us muddle around in the mud? 

If he called everyone else a “racist” instead of “stupid”, would that be ok with you?  Or is that reserved only for you and your libtwats?

Yeah.....

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do the opposite of dismiss it. 

I don’t care how I appear to you. 

Seeing things or seeing things differently isn’t intellectualism, it’s observation. 

I’m not sorry my view of all this bothers you. But I can tell you more people are opening their eyes to the fraud of reality we’ve all been sold. If you chose to be a hold out not wanting to see it I fully support you’re right to do that. 

Edited by bussman

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is...Trump is a thin skinned paranoid.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he is just like his supporters.  

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ain't that the truth.

It's amazing how the thin skinned Dumbocrats had their panties all wadded up because Trump said "grab them by the pussy", talk about thin skin. Yet, Clinton literally grabbed the pussy and not a peep from the dumbs. :poke::lol:

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh wait...Zderpski agrees with you...well that seals it. :lmao:

Well, when you have 2.5 years experience kicking the shit out of collusion and obstruction, it sharpens the senses for bullshit.

Remember every 'fact' that was released as a 'this is it'?

Bullshit detectors got a work out. :bc:

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's amazing how the thin skinned Dumbocrats had their panties all wadded up because Trump said "grab them by the pussy", talk about thin skin. Yet, Clinton literally grabbed the pussy and not a peep from the dumbs. :poke::lol:

Look at those 3 quotes. That’s one way to look at Trump. Fine. 

Paranoid? 

I see it differently. I see paranoia projected on to him by his haters. After 3 years of observation the facts are more on my side of this. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, when you have 2.5 years experience kicking the shit out of collusion and obstruction, it sharpens the senses for bullshit.

Remember every 'fact' that was released as a 'this is it'?

Bullshit detectors got a work out. :bc:

Pouty Flakes doesn’t see it this way.  He sees people that make him bitter because they don’t agree with his almost grade school, emotional thought processes so, now he wants his vote back!!!!!!

:lol: