Check your account email address ×

They Love Him!

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

You need some new material, brah. 

And you don’t?  Fuck man.  The self awareness in this place is at Defcon 4 levels

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Are you going to disappear like snowrider when Trump gets impeached? :lol:

100 bucks says he’s re elected.  You want to take the bet?

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s why he never much appears in public.

Sweet fuck you’ve turned into a moron.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

:lol: at the Washington establishment lovers on here.  :lol:  

So all the fans in the stadium were part of the Washington Establishment and who said anything about loving that? I’m laughing at Trump getting booed.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So all the fans in the stadium were part of the Washington Establishment and who said anything about loving that? I’m laughing at Trump getting booed.

Almost 400,000 people in the DC area work for the Federal Govt.  Close to another 350,000 work in local govt.   Those that don't are likely tied to it or depend on revenue from those that do.   Come on man 95% of that area votes democrap.  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Never a more available POTUS in history :lmao: pants shitting senile shitforbrains 

by available you mean going to friendly areas and giving propaganda speeches right :dunno:

He avoids Washington and NYC and Cali like the plague 

TBH surprised he didn't go to a game in Houston instead as those are his people.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Almost 400,000 people in the DC area work for the Federal Govt.  Close to another 350,000 work in local govt.   Those that don't are likely tied to it or depend on revenue from those that do.   Come on man 95% of that area votes democrap.  

Jesus man do you eat his shit too?

Edited by Mainecat

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus man do you eat his shit too?

MC upping his game.   That a boy old man. :bc:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And you don’t?  Fuck man.  The self awareness in this place is at Defcon 4 levels

100 bucks says he’s re elected.  You want to take the bet?

Sweet fuck you’ve turned into a moron.  

Im not saying he wont get re-elected, the dems are probably going to run Warren or some other turd. It will be an epic battle of turds! 

If I am turning into a moron its because you and zammy are contagious! 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not saying he wont get re-elected, the dems are probably going to run Warren or some other turd. It will be an epic battle of turds! 

If I am turning into a moron its because you and zammy are contagious! 

No turning you are long long ago a moron and a fat Nazi FUCKING lying delusional shitforbrains  :bigfinger:

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg.9746a1c70f55711e149652a32806a589.jpg

Meet us in the UP this winter you lying massive cunt and bring a scale. If you weigh less than me I will pay you $100. If I weigh less I get to push you down a big hill! 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Meet us in the UP this winter you lying massive cunt and bring a scale. If you weigh less than me I will pay you $100. If I weigh less I get to push you down a big hill! 

I would bring a backhoe to dig a hole to put your decrepit goose steeping shitforbrain corpse in you massive lying fat Nazi POS :finger2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

I would bring a backhoe to dig a hole to put your decrepit goose steeping shitforbrain corpse in you massive lying fat Nazi POS :finger2:

Ok deal, see you then! :bigfinger:

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

by available you mean going to friendly areas and giving propaganda speeches right :dunno:

He avoids Washington and NYC and Cali like the plague 

TBH surprised he didn't go to a game in Houston instead as those are his people.  

By available perhaps he means he will speak to reporters just about every time he goes to Marine 1. He has given more access to the President and his thoughts than any other before him.

"Gee, I wonder what Trump thinks?" said no one.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

By available perhaps he means he will speak to reporters just about every time he goes to Marine 1. He has given more access to the President and his thoughts than any other before him.

"Gee, I wonder what Trump thinks?" said no one.

That is for sure, he loves to talk on the TV...