Check your account email address ×

Chick-Fil-A closes first UK location After Pressure From LGBTQ Activists

jtssrx

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its absolutely stunning they cannot see this.   

This topic alone show's how the left will be against ANYTHING the right says even if that position stomps on what they claim to care for.  

I really think that is what is happening with the left on these endless wars.   Trump is actually taking a position typically held by the left and that alone is now making them war mongers.

Same with trade.   Trump taking historically more democrat position on trade and they simply just can't agree and go the other way.

What hate does to the mind is amazing.  

this is all done by design to expose the left. 

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

I choose CFA cause its the best fast food by far, I couldnt give a shit less if it was run by satanists!

868.jpg

x2-

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

all of this talk about Chick-fil-A made me realize that I want to try that spicy chicken sandwich. :lol:

very disappointed the chik fil a truck last week only had the regular,  spicy FTW

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

x2-

very disappointed the chik fil a truck last week only had the regular,  spicy FTW

Im going to be honest I was not impressed. I am not really a chicken sandwich guy but I had a buffalo chicken sandwich at Hooters last week that was far superior to this one. And I only got that because they were out of my other favorite sandwich their blackened mahi sandwich but I would order that buffalo chicken sandwich again, it was good. 

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

all of this talk about Chick-fil-A made me realize that I want to try that spicy chicken sandwich. :lol:

Spicy chicken sammich plus buffalo sauce!

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I like Popeyes better. Very large black women know how to fry chicken. That’s all they employ.

:lies: from the border jumper :bigfinger:

52 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Being intolerant of intolerance doesn’t make you intolerant.  That’s why I don’t tolerate intolerance.  

Likewise , if you support the freedom of others to suppress freedom, then you certainly don’t support freedom.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Being intolerant of intolerance doesn’t make you intolerant.  That’s why I don’t tolerate intolerance.  

Likewise , if you support the freedom of others to suppress freedom, then you certainly don’t support freedom.

Gus.thumb.PNG.9511ab4a5102820296e1ffd4b5a1d3d9.PNG

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I like Popeyes better. Very large black women know how to fry chicken. That’s all they employ.

Popeyes is better. A store just opened in town. The remodeling isn’t even done and they’re packed.