Check your account email address ×

Chick-Fil-A closes first UK location After Pressure From LGBTQ Activists

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I chose CFA because they stood up to the LGBTbbq mob. Fuck those people. 

I choose CFA cause its the best fast food by far, I couldnt give a shit less if it was run by satanists!

868.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

One restaurant.   Oh the horror.  :lol:  

Seriously. One of my employees gave me a gift card for Oberweiss for Boss day and one of our friends told me not to go there because they are racist. Im like, theres a black girl working there and the ice cream is fucking outstanding. Im not basing my buying habits off of politics but I might if they treat their employees like shit. Why cant people just stfu? 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I choose CFA cause its the best fast food by far, I couldnt give a shit less if it was run by satanists!

868.jpg

I fully agree with that and that’s the actual reason I pick them first. Best food, best service in a landslide. I love that they are closed Sunday’s too for their employees sake. Let the blind eat monkey/horse meat and aborted baby parts at McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc served by slaves, they deserve it. 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Christians are terrible people.  The LGBTQRS and Muslims do a lot more good in the world.  We should be taking orders from them!!!

UK: Chick FIL A....... down with your beliefs that God says homosexuality is a sin but still loves you and forgives you for it.......you must be destroyed!!!!!!!!

Also UK: Islam........ literally puts to death gay people...... :crickets: 

What a bunch of morons. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously. One of my employees gave me a gift card for Oberweiss for Boss day and one of our friends told me not to go there because they are racist. Im like, theres a black girl working there and the ice cream is fucking outstanding. Im not basing my buying habits off of politics but I might if they treat their employees like shit. Why cant people just stfu? 

Impossible to have an opinion different from the feelings police these days.

I'm never heard of Chick Fil A treating any customer poorly.   In fact you hear story after story of their employee's going out of the way to help people.   That is a top down mentality that causes that.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, bussman said:

UK: Chick FIL A....... down with your beliefs that God says homosexuality is a sin but still loves you and forgives you for it.......you must be destroyed!!!!!!!!

Its absolutely stunning they cannot see this.   

This topic alone show's how the left will be against ANYTHING the right says even if that position stomps on what they claim to care for.  

I really think that is what is happening with the left on these endless wars.   Trump is actually taking a position typically held by the left and that alone is now making them war mongers.

Same with trade.   Trump taking historically more democrat position on trade and they simply just can't agree and go the other way.

What hate does to the mind is amazing.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

we love diversity but you must think like I do or else! :lol: 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It so pathetically sad they they think we don’t know how weak they are. Will stand up to the religion that is commanded to be peaceful and forgiving towards them..... can’t mumble a word about the one that will kill literally them.  Complete and total pussies. So brave.....

Ironic that the Christian will end up being the one to defend them in the end. 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Being intolerant of intolerance doesn’t make you intolerant.  That’s why I don’t tolerate intolerance.  

Likewise , if you support the freedom of others to suppress freedom, then you certainly don’t support freedom.