Check your account email address ×

Another busy night for Momo!

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I just know your lower lip was quivering when you typed this.  Oh my god.  

Clearly, it most DEFINITELY affects you.  

F6A36E3F-F4D7-4D0D-B6DF-EC514032441D.gif

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's like the dipshit thought it effects his credit score or something, tags both the site owners, tags myself and another member over a middle finger emoji...I mean, the horror of it!! Lolllzzz

Sorry ladies.  It doesn't quite work that way.

If you waste hours doing something that doesn't effect me just because you were caught lying, then you look like the idiot you are.

As if copying Momo's behaviour wasn't enough of a clue. 

I dare you to push my negative score past 1,000.   Go for it Limp 1. You don't have a bed time and I've posted thousands of times.  

This is really important to you. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you waste hours doing something that doesn't effect me just because you were caught lying, then you look like the idiot you are.

I dare you to push my negative score past 1,000.   Go for it Limp 1. You don't have a bed time and I've posted thousands of times.  

Oh, it works JUST that way.  Look how fucked up you are over it.  I mean, you notified ownership asking how it affects you.  How in the fuck did you think it affected you?   :lol:

What an emotional twat.  “SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME FOR BEING A FUCKING BITCH!  NO!!!  NOT THAT WAY!!!!  THE GOOD ATTENTION!!!!  DAD!!!! THEY ARE ALL PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!  HOW DOES THIS AFFECT ME????”

LOL...I remember when I thought you were in your late teens/early 20’s by your posts. Mid fucking 50’s.  Holy shit!!  :lol2:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Have a couple of glasses of wine last night Barb?? :lol:

Oh hey, I saw this at the store last night, thought you would like it.

:finger3:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it works JUST that way.  Look how fucked up you are over it.  I mean, you notified ownership asking how it affects you.  How in the fuck did you think it affected you?   :lol:

What an emotional twat.  “SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME FOR BEING A FUCKING BITCH!  NO!!!  NOT THAT WAY!!!!  THE GOOD ATTENTION!!!!  DAD!!!! THEY ARE ALL PICKING ON ME AGAIN!!!!  HOW DOES THIS AFFECT ME????”

LOL...I remember when I thought you were in your late teens/early 20’s by your posts. Mid fucking 50’s.  Holy shit!!  :lol2:

Nope Sorry Dumb Dumb.  

First of all, you've posted here close to 60,000 times. You can't possibly think it's ok to accuse someone else of looking for attention. 

As for asking how the negative reactions affect me, I did ask you and your Trumpster friends and none of you knew.

So I figured it was best to ask an admin.  

I couldn't see how they would mean anything but since several people on here were spending hours finding old posts in order to give negative reactions, it almost seemed like they must have some effect. 

But instead you girls are basically saying, I'll show you then running off and crying in the basement. 

Please keep going.   Get my negative score below 1,000 by the end of the week or a puppy will die. :taunt:

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Have a couple of glasses of wine last night Barb?? :lol:

Oh hey, I saw this at the store last night, thought you would like it.

:finger3:

Hey Limp1, are you Momo 3 or 4?  Where did you rank in the Hierarchy of people who are as shitty as he is?

Edited by revkevsdi

54 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope Sorry Dumb Dumb.  

First of all, you've posted here close to 60,000 times. You can't possibly think it's ok to accuse someone else of looking for attention. 

As for asking how the negative reactions affect me, I did ask you and your Trumpster friends and none of you knew.

So I figured it was best to ask an admin.  

I couldn't see how they would mean anything but since several people on here were spending hours finding old posts in order to give negative reactions, it almost seemed like they must have some effect. 

But instead you girls are basically saying, I'll show you then running off and crying in the basement. 

Please keep going.   Get my negative score below 1,000 by the end of the week or a puppy will die. :taunt:

Holy shit.

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey Limp1, are you Momo 3 or 4?  Where did you rank in the Hierarchy of people who are as shitty as he is?

Apparently I'm excellent and running at 50% liked..

How about you girl?? 

Screenshot_20191024-095139.png

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.

I know, talk about having your panties in a bunch..It's probably that time of the month for Barb, she's been very emotional the past few days.

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Apparently I'm excellent and running at 50% liked..

How about you girl?? 

Screenshot_20191024-095139.png

Didn't you just finish posting that it doesn't mean anything?

Aren't you also the Limp1 that accused me of being a Hall monitor?

Whoops.

By all means take your gold stars and show them to Mommy.

Get on it oh Limp1, I'm miles away from 1,000 negative reactions.  

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't you just finish posting that it doesn't mean anything?

Aren't you also the Limp1 that accused me of being a Hall monitor?

Whoops.

By all means take your gold stars and show them to Mommy.

Get on it oh Limp1, I'm miles away from 1,000 negative reactions.  

Awww, Barb, you seem upset..Do you have access to a cry closet or a safe space you can cuddle up in???Maybe get an emotional support animal??

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Awww, Barb, you seem upset..Do you have access to a cry closet or a safe space you can cuddle up in???Maybe get an emotional support animal??

I guess our opinions differ.  A little bitch who needs to spend hour finding old posts and give the finger seems like a pouty child to me. 

You got caught lying, snapped and turned into Momo. Sucks to be you. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess our opinions differ.  A little bitch who needs to spend hour finding old posts and give the finger seems like a pouty child to me. 

I (we) see you are still NOT upset about your feedback score.  You know, the one that has absolutely no effect in the real world.....or really, here either.  Or, does it? 

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For the next 6 to 12 months you'll be reiterating this because you have nothing else to say. Same shit day in and day out. 

Patiently waiting for your original response  :news: Lay that tired ass derp out Barb

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I (we) see you are still NOT upset about your feedback score.  You know, the one that has absolutely no effect in the real world.....or really, here either.  Or, does it? 

:lol2:

Why would it upset me?  It’s not my time being wasted.  

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Besides the fact that you get upset really easily and that you think you have integrity?

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You live in here...posting the same drivel in every single post....like a broken record. I have some advice. Take the cock out of your mouth, go outside and enjoy the cool fall weather, afterall, in under ten years the world will be on fire.

32 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You live in here...posting the same drivel in every single post....like a broken record. I have some advice. Take the cock out of your mouth, go outside and enjoy the cool fall weather, afterall, in under ten years the world will be on fire.

Live in here?  Check the post count dumb dumb. How much time did you spend trying to get access to this place?  

Who has claimed the world will be on fire in 10 years?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Geez, i could have sworn you have posted about this on multiple occasions, actually daily for over a month.. Soooooo, we will chalk this as what?? lie #4 or 5 for today Barb..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Geez, i could have sworn you have posted about this on multiple occasions, actually daily for over a month.. Soooooo, we will chalk this as what?? lie #4 or 5 for today Barb..

I must admit I enjoy making fun of you for being a triggered little bitch. 

Edited by revkevsdi