Check your account email address ×

Elijah Cummings understood the meaning of struggle

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, bussman said:

Rampant corruption, the real struggle. :lol: 

Good job Buss...you are fitting right back in again. Zderpski wants to have your baby.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

:lol:

”He stood up for his country when it needed him most!”

Corrupt, worthless, race baiting, trash.  I’m glad he fit in well in DC.  Nice, long money soak he had there for 20 while his district fell into third world status.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good job Buss...you are fitting right back in again. Zderpski wants to have your baby.

I want him to have mine!  And I want it to be a little Muslim so you can be it’s Godfather and teach it to play basketball!!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

”He stood up for his country when it needed him most!”

Corrupt, worthless, race baiting, trash.  I’m glad he fit in well in DC.  Nice, long money soak he had there for 20 while his district fell into third world status.

You’re like a case of internet trench mouth. 

• Advertising Member

SOOOOO I'm sitting about 10 miles from the limit of his old district.  Ask all the people of Baltimore about struggle.....  only place safe in that hell hole is harbor east and that is because they have a private plain clothes police force that walks constantly.  

It is a real shame what has happened down there.  People working or living in the county wont venture down there.  

In fact my brother has been welding a NG line though the city for the past several months, they have had multiple shootings within 100 feet of them and had a high speed chase through the workzone almost killing a few workers.  Now they have paid armed security to protect them and a armed off duty cop drive the site foreman from site to site.

Cummings district baby.....

Just now, Cold War said:

My heart goes out to the black community. I remember how devastating it was for whites when the late great John McCain left us. 

So very few here will understand this wit.  They are busy rooting around in the feces for their racial social warrior badges.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So very few here will understand this wit.  They are busy rooting around in the feces for their racial social warrior badges.

Well, he did understand struggles and answered the call when his country needed him most!!!!!  :dunno:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so you think this shitbag was on tbe up and up and only wanted the best for his constituents? 

lmfao that is a good one  

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

me too

especially when you post

I highly enjoy the results of my posts. It’s why I come here. If you guys would stop commenting I’d have to leave out of boredom. Thankfully that won’t happen. :lol: