Check your account email address ×

Turkey deliberately targeted American troops.

14 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So I'm confused. Why are some outraged when we pull out of a war zone and vice versa? Please leave the Saudi Arabia deal out of it. Serious question.

Because the headlines are blaring into their brains telling them to be.  Fuck, we’re talking about Syria, a fucking hellhole on a good day.  How many of these guys were all wringing their hands about the MIC and how we need to let the middle east all settle it on their own?  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because the headlines are blaring into their brains telling them to be.  Fuck, we’re talking about Syria, a fucking hellhole on a good day.  How many of these guys were all wringing their hands about the MIC and how we need to let the middle east all settle it on their own?  

That's what I'm trying to understand. Let's ask this question. Leaving out whether it's a Rep or Dem administration, what would you want our military do, stay or go?

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems to me, all of them.  Then, when any type of pullback or withdrawal is announced, the media (both sides) scream “foul!” And these retards get inline with the MIC and their beloved DC war mongering officials.  Weirdos.  They are all closet Bolton fans.  No other way around it.

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

That's what I'm trying to understand. Let's ask this question. Leaving out whether it's a Rep or Dem administration, what would you want our military do, stay or go?

Go!  Until they try to, then....STAY!  We made commitments!!!!

:lol:

I havent read a single thing here that would lead me to believe anyone wants troops in Syria.

Also why in the fuck are we sending troops to SA .....

And why in the fuck are our troops being used as mercenaries for hire???

Just now, J. Jackson said:

I’m all for a gradual pull out of all these middle east hell holes.  And I admit my thinking has changed since right after 9/11.  Keep the intel current with our special forces, rangers, or anyone itching for the fight, and if someone fucks with us or a major ally, we send in the drones.  I still support Israel and giving them whatever tools they need to fight off these shit bags who refuse to live in peace.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems to me, all of them.  Then, when any type of pullback or withdrawal is announced, the media (both sides) scream “foul!” And these retards get inline with the MIC and their beloved DC war mongering officials.  Weirdos.  They are all closet Bolton fans.  No other way around it.

Go!  Until they try to, then....STAY!  We made commitments!!!!

:lol:

Damned if we do damned if we don’t.  I’m a little troubled about leaving the Kurds on their own, but Al Quaeda used to be our “friends” until they weren’t.   Great point about the sudden about face on the MIC...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I havent read a single thing here that would lead me to believe anyone wants troops in Syria.

Conveniently ignored because certain people would rather pontificate from their pre programmed script rather than actually read a post and then answer what is asked.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

SA is a no war zone.

Our troops have been that since Vietnam when DC figured out there is a lot of money to be made prolonging a problem...as long as you can convince half the nation it is "just".

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Conveniently ignored because certain people would rather pontificate from their pre programmed script rather than actually read a post and then answer what is asked.

Poor Snacks.  Thinks he can debate intelligibly in here but, instead...just throws insults.  Then, gets mad when fire is returned.  LOL!!!!  Retard.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Newsflash, there is a world out there besides FS. Seems as if most dems not named Gabbard are up in arms.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was but look at the common denominator in all these threads that derails them.

so from what I see the first non topic related post would be #4 

lol forget who posted it . oh yeah the cunt pointing fingers again 

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so from what I see the first non topic related post would be #4 

lol forget who posted it . oh yeah the cunt pointing fingers again 

Nice try crackhead but post 3 is what drew my response and he does the same shit in every fucking thread...go play in traffic ya Swiss cheese brain twat. :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

So I'm confused. Why are some outraged when we pull out of a war zone and vice versa? Please leave the Saudi Arabia deal out of it. Serious question.

I don't think anyone here is against pulling out, but it was pretty poor to do so with no warning at all for the Kurds.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I start shit with the shit starters....and that would be you...big mouth.  Told you its a weakness I have.  Deal with it.

Apparently you also have a weakness for braggadocio, truth stretching and patting yourself on the back  so deal with that dumbfuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't think anyone here is against pulling out, but it was pretty poor to do so with no warning at all for the Kurds.

You think they didn’t know?  Like, they all woke up one morning and we were all ghosts?

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Should we attack Turkey?

Hell yes!   Innocent women and children are dying at weddings and our special forces are being bombed and fuck trump!  We should go to war with a turkey!!!

-Heard it here from those that hate us being overseas in any way.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You think they didn’t know?  Like, they all woke up one morning and we were all ghosts?

Hell yes!   Innocent women and children are dying at weddings and our special forces are being bombed and fuck trump!  We should go to war with a turkey!!!

-Heard it here from those that hate us being overseas in any way.

Its a serious question for the guys who believe Turkey is deliberately targeting our troops.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Its a serious question for the guys who believe Turkey is deliberately targeting our troops.  

I know.  But, you aren’t going to get that answer.  Just a bunch of foolish “We should.....” bullshit.

Just now, 1jkw said:

No I don't think they knew exactly when, I don't think Trump knew exactly when either.

Smh.  Because military movement tactics on this scale can be decided and implemented at a seconds notice....just willy nilly?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Smh.  Because military movement tactics on this scale can be decided and implemented at a seconds notice....just willy nilly?

Well it was only 50 or less SF taken of the line and out of harms way, apparently it took less than 24 hours.   So yes it happened very fast.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice try crackhead but post 3 is what drew my response and he does the same shit in every fucking thread...go play in traffic ya Swiss cheese brain twat. :lmao:

so you are,triggered you decide to take it off topic . got it 

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well it was only 50 or less SF taken of the line and out of harms way, apparently it took less than 24 hours.   So yes it happened very fast.

LOL.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpski owned again lol

LOL.