Check your account email address ×

Turkey deliberately targeted American troops.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

War!!!!!!  On Turkey!!!!  We need war!!!  Not withdrawal!!!!!  Turkey is bombing our women and children at weddings over there!!!!!!!  We should do something!!!!!!!

The mental defective has spoken.

Phony fuck

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Phony fuck

Now I’m phony?  :lol:

Poor Pouty.  It must be hard being st the bottom of the food chain.  It’s bad choices that do that.  Low mental calculations make those.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now I’m phony?  :lol:

Poor Pouty.  It must be hard being st the bottom of the food chain.  It’s bad choices that do that.  Low mental calculations make those.

You are so god damned retarded it makes my head spin. Everytime I log on and read I am astonished by how fucking stupid you are

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are so god damned retarded it makes my head spin. Everytime I log on and read I am astonished by how fucking stupid you are

Tremendously retarded!

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tremendously retarded!

Seriously.....just a dumb motherfucker. Literally nothing the retard posts makes one fucking bit of sense. From sleds to politics. Just fucking dumb

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seriously.....just a dumb motherfucker. Literally nothing the retard posts makes one fucking bit if sense. From sleds to politics. Just fucking dumb

He's like a retard on cocaine so he never shuts up. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh my.  What, in the fuck, was this?  “YouR retRded and StuPid and retardeD anNd StufF and tHingZ!!!”

Shameful....just terribly disappointing.  I mean, when Anler is more witty to spar with than you, my will to be here dwindles.  

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Phony fuck

Decorum.  Yeah.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Thats funny, I get the same reaction everytime you’re off your Ritalin, which seems to be every other day.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Decorum.  Yeah.

Thats funny, I get the same reaction everytime you’re off your Ritalin, which seems to be every other day.

Why even bother anymore epsecially with Zderpski....read his responses in every thread...fucking gibberish and bullshit.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why even bother anymore epsecially with Zderpski....read his responses in every thread...fucking gibberish and bullshit.

Please.  Is that your excuse for acting like a twat on a daily basis?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Please.  Is that your excuse for acting like a twat on a daily basis?

Says the guy that shows and starts shit and then looks around and says "who me"? 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

OK , it's out of the bag. The retard is me. I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about northern Syria.

It was but look at the common denominator in all these threads that derails them.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

War!!!!!!  On Turkey!!!!  We need war!!!  Not withdrawal!!!!!  Turkey is bombing our women and children at weddings over there!!!!!!!  We should do something!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that shows and starts shit and then looks around and says "who me"? 

I start shit with the shit starters....and that would be you...big mouth.  Told you its a weakness I have.  Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was but look at the common denominator in all these threads that derails them.

You are a loser with no original thought...just “‘Murcia bad!”

Nobody cares about you or the other whining, emotional simples.  There is just NO WAY you are educated.  My god.  Your reading comprehension is atrocious!  Or, was it a theater degree?  Music?  LOL

Did you understand this?  It was an insult.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

OK , it's out of the bag. The retard is me. I opened this thread thinking it was going to be about northern Syria.

Yeah, but you can get the negative, biased, news links in a news feed or CNN.com.  There’s really no interesting train of though pecked out joining these links.  Just emotional despair from the weak links in our country.  I enjoy piling it on!!!!