Check your account email address ×

Where's Snot's 25k

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it even possible for one old twink to guzzle that much man seed? 

54 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I refuse to ponder the answer to that question! :lol:

My helper is coming up shortly. Should I take some pics of my cardboard place? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My helper is coming up shortly. Should I take some pics of my cardboard place? 

You, your "helper" and a cardboard box in a back ally? Hell no, no pics!!!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck faces $25k is tied up in 12500 ungiven BJ's!

Start sucking semen slut!

Hey, admin asked you faggots to stick to one thread. So, I set that up for you, you fukkin queer!! 

Go to the " FAB FOUR TRANNIES " thread, and do your faggot-talk over there!!

Go over there, you fukkin queer!!

Go over there, you fukkin ball-baggin', cum-suckin' geek!!!!  

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cat walking is irrelevant and a completely stupid argument. The rear axle idler wheels are irrelevant and a stupid argument.

Taller lugs do not change the drive ratio. That is a fact. A sled with a 121” smooth asphalt track and a sled with a 174” track with 3” lugs will travel the exact same distance with every turn of the secondary if all other things are equal. 

Don't get your self put on the yearly retard poll with that stupid shit

It is a fact, the track acts like a wheel at the rear axle

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The track never acts like a wheel....ever

Then bet me!!! You fukkin' bastid, I wanna' choke that scrawny fukkin 'neck of yours until you turn blue in the  parking lot of Umesh Kapoor's Seven-11!!! 

" Mommy, Mommy, a crazy man with a mask, is hurting Daddy!! " 

21 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Only the flat part of the track touching the ground moves the sled.  The rear axle is completely irrelevant as far as moving the sled goes.  

So just fro grins, eliminate the rear axle from your thought process.  Do you still think taller lugs on one sled will move it further than no lugs on the other?  

If Sled A has a 1/2" thick smooth rubber asphalt track and Sled B has a 3" thick smooth asphalt track which sled moves further with every rotation of the secondary?  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. I actually have no interest in seeing pics of you and a john.

" Mum, Mum, Uncle Braddy took pictures of us in our bathing suits on the boat!!! "  

28 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

The track acts like the pavement.  The drive axle is the wheel.  The rear axle means absolutely nothing at all.  The rear axle has no bearing on the drive ratio of the sled.  That is officially the stupidest argument I have ever heard in my life.  

So Frankie.  Are you officially saying the rear axle diameter affects the drive ratio?  What The Fuck is wrong with you.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The track acts like the pavement.  The drive axle is the wheel.  The rear axle means absolutely nothing at all.  The rear axle has no bearing on the drive ratio of the sled.  That is officially the stupidest argument I have ever heard in my life.  

So Frankie.  Are you officially saying the rear axle diameter affects the drive ratio?  What The Fuck is wrong with you.  

Hes dumb

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Only the flat part of the track touching the ground moves the sled.  The rear axle is completely irrelevant as far as moving the sled goes.  

So just fro grins, eliminate the rear axle from your thought process.  Do you still think taller lugs on one sled will move it further than no lugs on the other?  

If Sled A has a 1/2" thick smooth rubber asphalt track and Sled B has a 3" thick smooth asphalt track which sled moves further with every rotation of the secondary?  

Final drive ratio is defined as the relation between the INPUT SHAFT to the OUTPUT SHAFT. 

The OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of the taller-lugged track is the difference. It is only about a 1.5-2.5 % difference, but it IS different. 

Whenever you're ready to put on your BIG-BOY pants and bet me on this, let me know.

OOOPS, sorry, my bad, my bad!!!!!  :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Final drive ratio is defined as the relation between the INPUT SHAFT to the OUTPUT SHAFT. 

The OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE of the taller-lugged track is the difference. It is only about a 1.5-2.5 % difference, but it IS different. 

Whenever you're ready to put on your BIG-BOY pants and bet me on this, let me know.

OOOPS, sorry, my bad, my bad!!!!!  :ashamed:

So the outer circumference of a 174" track is greater than a 121" track.  Which track has highest drive ratio?  Which sled would travel further with every rotation of the secondary?  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So the outer diameter of a 174" track is greater than a 121" track.  Which track has highest drive ratio?  Which sled would travel further with every rotation of the secondary?  

We are talking about the SAME LENGTH track, the only difference being LUG HEIGHT. 

On a flat, hard plane. Every rotation of the taller-lugged track will move the sled further. Not by much, but it will be different. Therefore, a change in FINAL DRIVE RATIO. 

The outer circumference of the track is your TIRE. Simple as that.