Check your account email address ×

So I've been doing some reading...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

And it appears that the Polaris 850 is the greatest 2 stroke twin for forever and all time. Legit Dyno numbers out there. Wow

Cant be true, Hayseed is still getting woken at midnight weekly to smoke one in his 4 wheel drive station wagon.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Cant be true, Hayseed is still getting woken at midnight weekly to smoke one in his 4 wheel drive station wagon.

Break in Dyno numbers are crazy. This thing is an over achiever. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

And it appears that the Polaris 850 is the greatest 2 stroke twin for forever and all time. Legit Dyno numbers out there. Wow

Shorewood had a left over when I was in there a few weeks ago. You should buy it? I will give you $3500 for your old one. Can come and pick it up today.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Shorewood had a left over when I was in there a few weeks ago. You should buy it? I will give you $3500 for your old one. Can come and pick it up today.

I would but my sled is still the best one on snow so can't justify it...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I would but my sled is still the best one on snow so can't justify it...

Screw Woodtick I’ll give you 4 grand!  I bet end of the day not much will change more than a sled length or two and the end of the field.  I havent ridden an 850 Poo but several 850 Doos.  Increased torque was the biggest difference I noticed compared to an 800.

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:lol: 

$3500???  Can’t be!  Poolaiders are saying dealers are giving them 5 digits for used Anys sleds with 6000 miles on them!!!!!!!

6000 miles AND original pistons!!!! :lol:

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Screw Woodtick I’ll give you 4 grand!  I bet end of the day not much will change more than a sled length or two and the end of the field.  I havent ridden an 850 Poo but several 850 Doos.  Increased torque was the biggest difference I noticed compared to an 800.

Exactly and with these new clutching enhancements mine will probably pull a couple lengths on it anyways... :news:

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks.  I thought Anler was talking about the 2020.  The 2019 Poo made good power.  The 2020 will be even better.  

Do your own reading, gnome!!!!111

On 10/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, Anler said:

Has anyone done an internet search looking to see if it has plasma lined cylinders. At 171hp it’s got to. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Has anyone done an internet search looking to see if it has plasma lined cylinders. At 171hp it’s got to. 

WE SHOULD SAVE THE KURDS!!!!!!!  ISRAEL AND STUFF!!!!  HOW DARE US LEAVE THESE POOR PEOPLE ALONE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only way people would buy one with Polaris and there loosing record at building anything bigger than a 600 . 

And what is going to make people buy an 8 year old procross 800 with 151hp?

Just now, Anler said:

And what is going to make people buy an 8 year old procross 800 with 151hp?

the fact it will still be running bumper to bumper with your time bomb . but hey you  have warm fuzzy thoughs of that warranty as you walk out if the woods 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the fact it will still be running bumper to bumper with your time bomb . but hey you  have warm fuzzy thoughs of that warranty as you walk out if the woods 

3 years on my time bomb, not even a hiccup and it slays the cat 151... :bc: