Check your account email address ×

Take the Rigged Rhetoric and Shove It Up Your Ass...

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, so predictable. Although I thought it’d be dumbski. 

Uh huh....  you guys have threads that are just gems....  just sitting there just waiting to be brought up.  Pee tapes, collusion, Hillary, etc etc etc.   you guys that are dull normal are just the gift that keeps on given.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Normal.

Another epic thread by the number one idiot on FS...or anywhere else for that matter.

Yep and here's Slinger trying his best to help out a fellow nit wit but just ends up making himself look dumberer

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yep and here's Slinger trying his best to help out a fellow nit wit but just ends up making himself look dumberer

They need to keep each other embraced and wrapped up in their lies and idiocy.  Otherwise....their brains may start to work and realize their party is a bunch of retards.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They need to keep each other embraced and wrapped up in their lies and idiocy.  Otherwise....their brains may start to work and realize their party is a bunch of retards.

Slinger seems very excited for toolkits return. Birds of a feather....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Look at Dumbski licking the sweat beads off Zampedo’s bloody vagina :lmao: Momo will be along shortly to complete the threesome :lol: 

You're just so fucking lame and stupid.  A perfect liberal.  Worthless as one can be.  A complete disgrace.  ewww...kill yourself.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're just so fucking lame and stupid.  A perfect liberal.  Worthless as one can be.  A complete disgrace.  ewww...kill yourself.

His old patented "licking the sweat beads" line we've heard a thousand times by now. I bet even Slinger seen that one coming

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

His old patented "licking the sweat beads" line we've heard a thousand times by now. I bet even Slinger seen that one coming

You two just keep proving my point :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The point on your head cause it sure as shit ain't on your chin. 

Keep trying Dumbski....your desperation to fit in makes me :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

0C3D2EFA-C4D6-4E8D-AEB8-7E656EB3B0B9.jpeg

:lol:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You two just keep proving my point :lol:

What is your point?  I’ll wait.

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keep trying Dumbski....your desperation to fit in makes me :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

Who is he trying to “fit in” with here?  Why on earth do you think anybody want to be accepted by you?  Gross.nobody wants to be a loser at your side. Well, MC.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

What is your point?  I’ll wait.

Who is he trying to “fit in” with here?  Why on earth do you think anybody want to be accepted by you?  Gross.nobody wants to be a loser at your side. Well, MC.

He's such a hack he sees everyone here exactly the same except a few like Slinger, MC and that kayaking dweeb 

Just now, Skidooski said:

He's such a hack he sees everyone here exactly the same except a few like Slinger, MC and that kayaking dweeb 

His only redeeming value at all is he was instrumental in getting Trump elected.  He’ll also be just as useful getting him re-elected.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Because most of you are...... :lmao: Momo - Doe Dumber - Dumbski - Zampedo - what’s the difference :lol: