Check your account email address ×

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: And people are worried about Trump.  What a great guy Ol slick Willy is.  

Not one of you so called business owners wouldn't have fired an employee on the spot for having sex while on the phone with a customer.  Yet you guys pass it off like it was no big deal and call Trump out for mere allegations.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/icreport/6narritiii.htm

At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky's vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: "It tastes good."(273)After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President kissed. She unbuttoned her jacket; either she unhooked her bra or he lifted her bra up; and he touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.(160)Ms. Lewinsky testified: "I believe he took a phone call . . . and so we moved from the hallway into the back office . . . . [H]e put his hand down my pants and stimulated me manually in the genital area."(161)While the President continued talking on the phone (Ms. Lewinsky understood that the caller was a Member of Congress or a Senator), she performed oral sex on him.(162) He finished his call, and, a moment later, told Ms. Lewinsky to stop. In her recollection: "I told him that I wanted . . . to complete that. And he said . . . that he needed to wait until he trusted me more. And then I think he made a joke . . . that he hadn't had that in a long time."(163)

B. January 21 Sexual Encounter

On Sunday, January 21, 1996, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President had another sexual encounter. Her time of White House entry is not reflected in records. She left at 3:56 p.m.(218) The President moved from the Residence to the Oval Office at 3:33 p.m. and remained there until 7:40 p.m.(219)

On that day, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she saw the President in a hallway by an elevator, and he invited her to the Oval Office.(220)According to Ms. Lewinsky:

We had . . . had phone sex for the first time the week prior, and I was feeling a little bit insecure about whether he had liked it or didn't like it . . . . I didn't know if this was sort of developing into some kind of a longer-term relationship than what I thought it initially might have been, that maybe he had some regular girlfriend who was furloughed . . . .(221) 

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she questioned the President about his interest in her. "I asked him why he doesn't ask me any questions about myself, and . . . is this just about sex . . . or do you have some interest in trying to get to know me as a person?"(222) The President laughed and said, according to Ms. Lewinsky, that "he cherishes the time that he had with me."(223) She considered it "a little bit odd" for him to speak of cherishing their time together "when I felt like he didn't really even know me yet."(224)

spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif

They continued talking as they went to the hallway by the study. Then, with Ms. Lewinsky in mid-sentence, "he just started kissing me."(225) He lifted her top and touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.(226) According to Ms. Lewinsky, the President "unzipped his pants and sort of exposed himself," and she performed oral sex.(227)

At one point during the encounter, someone entered the Oval Office. In Ms. Lewinsky's recollection, "[The President] zipped up real quickly and went out and came back in . . . . I just remember laughing because he had walked out there and he was visibly aroused, and I just thought it was funny."(228)

A short time later, the President got word that his next appointment, a friend from Arkansas, had arrived.(229) He took Ms. Lewinsky out through the Oval Office into Ms. Hernreich's office, where he kissed her goodbye.(230)

Edited by Highmark

After this Easter Sunday conversation, the President and Ms. Lewinsky had a sexual encounter in the hallway, according to Ms. Lewinsky.(318) She testified that the President touched her breasts with his mouth and hands.(319) According to Ms. Lewinsky: "I think he unzipped [his pants] . . . because it was sort of this running joke that I could never unbutton his pants, that I just had trouble with it."(320) Ms. Lewinsky performed oral sex. The President did not ejaculate in her presence.(321)

During this encounter, someone called out from the Oval Office that the President had a phone call.(322) He went back to the Oval Office for a moment, then took the call in the study. The President indicated that Ms. Lewinsky should perform oral sex while he talked on the phone, and she obliged.(323) The telephone conversation was about politics, and Ms. Lewinsky thought the caller might be Dick Morris.(324) White House records confirm that the President had one telephone call during Ms. Lewinsky's visit: from "Mr. Richard Morris," to whom he talked from 5:11 to 5:20 p.m.(325)

A second interruption occurred a few minutes later, according to Ms. Lewinsky. She and the President were in the study.(326) Ms. Lewinsky testified:

Harold Ickes has a very distinct voice and . . . I heard him holler "Mr. President," and the President looked at me and I looked at him and he jetted out into the Oval Office and I panicked and . . . thought that maybe because Harold was so close with the President that they might just wander back there and the President would assume that I knew to leave.(327) 

Ms. Lewinsky testified that she exited hurriedly through the dining room door.(328) That evening, the President called and asked Ms. Lewinsky why she had run off. "I told him that I didn't know if he was going to be coming back . . . . [H]e was a little upset with me that I left."(329)

In addition to the record of the Dick Morris phone call, the testimony of Secret Service Officer Muskett corroborates Ms. Lewinsky's account. Officer Muskett was posted near the door to the Oval Office on Easter Sunday.(330) He testified that Ms. Lewinsky (whom he knew) arrived at about 4:45 p.m. carrying a manila folder and seeming "a little upset."(331) She told Officer Muskett that she needed to deliver documents to the President.(332) Officer Muskett or the plainclothes agent on duty with him opened the door, and Ms. Lewinsky entered.(333)

About 20 to 25 minutes

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is Bill running again?

The mere fact she defended him, continues to defend him, has him campaigning for her and tried to discredit and destroy women who he was involved in makes him part of the campaign because of HER ACTIONS.   She even said she would put him in charge of the economy.

How can you not see he is a part of the campaign.   You guys made Palin's kids part of the campaign for Christs sake. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Is Bill running again?

No the dumb cunt he's married to that's ignored his improper treatment of women for 30 years while pretending to be a champion of women is running 

• Like 2