Check your account email address ×

US Drone Strike Kills 30 Farm Workers In Afghanistan

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I wonder if that drone operator conducting the strike will have nightmares that’ll haunt him for the rest of his existence? Or maybe he’s a cold psychopath that has no reason to be concerned about such nuisances. I’m hoping he’s tortured by the first one for a variety of reasons. 

not his call he is told when to push the lever .

he is sitting in a converted storage container 1000 mi from the drone with a general in his headphone 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

We’re all so sad because we’re sure these weren’t militants.  Just some poor nut pickers sitting around having a few laughs and sippin’ on gin and juice.

Yes, I’m sure that’s why it was.  

well the artical said farmers so it must be true . right ? 

just like now that Trump is in charge civilian strikes are way up lol he hates brown people . lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Celebrating/deflecting......

toe-MAY-toe/toe-MAH-toe 

Ya for sure..... Same / Same when you’re reaching :lol:

How dare I mention Obama and his drone strikes  

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Ya for sure..... Same / Same when you’re reaching :lol:

How dare I mention Obama and his drone strikes  

Well we could go back to Reagan arming what became The Taliban but what purpose does it serve bringing it up today when the issue is The President promising to get us out Afghanistan yet this shit is still happening. Actually that is relevant because it created the whole situation in the first place. BTW wasn't trying to dump on anybody's "opinion" despite what dumbfuck said. :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well we could go back to Reagan arming what became The Taliban but what purpose does it serve bringing it up today when the issue is The President promising to get us out Afghanistan yet this shit is still happening. Actually that is relevant because it created the whole situation in the first place. BTW wasn't trying to dump on anybody's "opinion" despite what dumbfuck said. :ylsuper:

18 years of messing around over there because al-Qaeda terrorists , 15 of 19 were Saudi, brought down the Twin Towers. 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wonder if that drone operator conducting the strike will have nightmares that’ll haunt him for the rest of his existence? Or maybe he’s a cold psychopath that has no reason to be concerned about such nuisances. I’m hoping he’s tortured by the first one for a variety of reasons. 

I bet he sleeps just fine. :bc:

So tell me, which one is it?

Our intelligence capabilities are so strong we can sniff any cell conversation, hack any encryption, listen and spy and track movements that they are killing our freedoms and shredding the constitution.

or

Our intelligence capabilities are so weak we can’t tell farmers from fighters.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ever consider they are the same thing sometimes?

That’s my point, if you believe our intelligence is a threat domestically then I’m guessing we can tell the difference between farmers and fighters.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes drip. ISIS fighters typically spend their days tilling the fields between pillaging killing, fighting and raping. :lol: 

Did you read the article? 

They sometimes stay at farm camps, they recruit and train there as well. FFS whos ever heard of someone being a farmer who fights? Thats never happened in war over history!!! :lol:   and certainly some have never picked up a weapon to fight one day and farm the next, never happened! :lol: 

Never before your getting all jolly on yourself Im not endorsing this and feel we have no biz being there, doesn't mean im a one line thinker such as yourself 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Did you read the article? 

They sometimes stay at farm camps, they recruit and train there as well. FFS whos ever heard of someone being a farmer who fights? Thats never happened in war over history!!! :lol:   and certainly some have never picked up a weapon to fight one day and farm the next, never happened! :lol: 

Never before your getting all jolly on yourself Im not endorsing this and feel we have no biz being there, doesn't mean im a one line thinker such as yourself 

dude, get a hold of yourself. They fucked up and killed civilians. It happens. The only one getting all jolly is you, who seems to have determined from a single news article that they were indeed isis fighters in training not farmers and laborers. :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

dude, get a hold of yourself. They fucked up and killed civilians. It happens. The only one getting all jolly is you, who seems to have determined from a single news article that they were indeed isis fighters in training not farmers and laborers. :lol: 

:lol:

Farmers never fight! 

We lost in Vietnam to rice farmers

Ever hear stories from nam why they were so tough to kill? One day they hold a rifle the next a rake 

That would never happen here though :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

You must first learn the art of tilling a field before you can master the bomb jacket 

• Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

this one seems pretty black and white. to everyone but you.

helps to be a free thinker

how do you tell a farmer from a isis fighter?  Strict rules about putting on black garb before you go out killing? lol 

do you really think a farmer has a choice when isis comes to town? Or you think they just burn your farm down if you dont go along? 

I see you skipped right over my veitnam example..... maybe because it makes some sense :lol: 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

helps to be a free thinker

how do you tell a farmer from a isis fighter?  Strict rules about putting on black garb before you go out killing? lol 

do you really think a farmer has a choice when isis comes to town? Or you think they just burn your farm down if you dont go along? 

I see you skipped right over my veitnam example..... maybe because it makes some sense :lol: 

so your official position is these folks were ISIS recruits?

what does Vietnam have to do with Afghanistan? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so your official position is these folks were ISIS recruits?

what does Vietnam have to do with Afghanistan? :lol: 

Derp

I've made my official position pretty clear, sorry about your retardation

It's not about Vietnam it's about farmers fighting war derpo