Check your account email address ×

US Drone Strike Kills 30 Farm Workers In Afghanistan

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Merca sure as fuck taught those Saudis a lesson. Kill 3,000 of yours,  you'll kill 16,000 of some random country. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what was your implication and why bring up Obama? 

My implication was quite clear. Are we not allowed to bring up the previous admin on this topic? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

My implication was quite clear. Are we not allowed to bring up the previous admin on this topic? 

Bring up what you want but what bearing  does that have on this administration and the promise to get of Afghanistan....For fucks sake everytime with these threads...but what about Obama...idiotic. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Merca sure as fuck taught those Saudis a lesson. Kill 3,000 of yours,  you'll kill 16,000 of some random country. 

What are you babbling about again?  Dummy.

Hey, remember when your boy said something about Saudi and they damn near crashed your economy and nobody in the world would stick up for you?

Those were funny times.  This boyfucker laughed his ass off!

“Hey.....Hey Vlad....watch this shit.....Ima wreck Nookies market with just a few words.”  :lmao:

40AB3B5B-3E06-4902-8AF3-4B214832088F.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bring up what you want but what bearing  does that have on this administration and the promise to get of Afghanistan....For fucks sake everytime with these threads...but what about Obama...idiotic. 

Idiotic is this admin doing exactly what the last admin did. Drone strike after drone strike

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That’s called “Thursday” in the Obama administration 

Considering that independent agencies claim a 50% increase in civilian casualties in Afghanistan since Trump took over I wouldn't be celebrating too much.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Considering that independent agencies claim a 50% increase in civilian casualties in Afghanistan since Trump took over I wouldn't be celebrating too much.

Who’s celebrating? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Lets just say it was a poor comparison.

Ones better because they bombed civilians less then the other one??? For fucks sake are we still going to be bombing them in 10 years but it will be ok because it’s a different admin and they did it just a little less then a previous admin?

I wonder if that drone operator conducting the strike will have nightmares that’ll haunt him for the rest of his existence? Or maybe he’s a cold psychopath that has no reason to be concerned about such nuisances. I’m hoping he’s tortured by the first one for a variety of reasons. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wonder if that drone operator conducting the strike will have nightmares that’ll haunt him for the rest of his existence? Or maybe he’s a cold psychopath that has no reason to be concerned about such nuisances. I’m hoping he’s tortured by the first one for a variety of reasons. 

Story is probably bullshit anyway...