Check your account email address ×

BRP Goes Electric.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

perfect product for brb consumer .

the real question is are there any fancy new linx products coming out 

I see you’ve fallen off the Pro-Doo wagon after a short couple of seasons.  

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Nobody wants an e sled. Maybe a sea doo.

I can maybe see this in a PWC.  Still a hard no on a sled tho.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I see you’ve fallen off the Pro-Doo wagon after a short couple of seasons.  

I can maybe see this in a PWC.  Still a hard no on a sled tho.

i was never on the wagon . I really wanted shot and a 850 . but now my shoulder is in better shape so I can pull the rope with out pain 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

i was never on the wagon . I really wanted shot and a 850 . but now my shoulder is in better shape so I can pull the rope with out pain 

That shot thing actually looks pretty cool.  2 lbs of add for that bennie is nothing.  Is it available outside of the mountain segment.  Shame if not.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That shot thing actually looks pretty cool.  2 lbs of add for that bennie is nothing.  Is it available outside of the mountain segment.  Shame if not.

yes it is and it is fucking great . 

we tested my shit in the garage one day after ridding . we were able to start and shut down right away like 13 times in a row .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yes it is and it is fucking great . 

we tested my shit in the garage one day after ridding . we were able to start and shut down right away like 13 times in a row .

Gotta give those Canooks credit for that for sure.  Helps with the loss of it for adjustable carbides and that mess of shit on the running boards.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Gotta give those Canooks credit for that for sure.  Helps with the loss of it for adjustable carbides and that mess of shit on the running boards.

that snow collector shot on the boards was there awnser to the farm implement poo had hanging off there are end . that was end that will be gone real soon btw 

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Forgot about the BCX :thumbsup: Wish they offered it on the MXZ and Renegade 

I assumed it would trickle down eventually - it’s such a nice feature. :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

the extra weight of the elec start is pretty irrelevant on the trail so no real reason to roll it down to them.  I want the ES for the first start of the day,  The only negative i had to say about my 12 freeride was roping it after it sat in the unheated barn for a week or 2 after that roping it was fine.   

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I see zero reason for it not to.  This is a slick feature and I’d say probably one of the best innovations in years.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the extra weight of the elec start is pretty irrelevant on the trail so no real reason to roll it down to them.  I want the ES for the first start of the day,  The only negative i had to say about my 12 freeride was roping it after it sat in the unheated barn for a week or 2 after that roping it was fine.   

I’m of the thought that all weight matters.  Of course, it depends on how you ride and the trade off should be be strength if it can be helped.  I can’t remember the exact numbers but, I pulled the e start and battery out of my Doo (it came with it as a “free gift”. :wall: ) and it came to like 23-25 lbs???  That’s a good chunk sitting up front.  At the same time I junked the stock pipe and muffler for lightweight ceramic versions and it shaved somewhere around 40 lbs.  THAT was huge.  I had to adjust my suspension  for it!   

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought the 850 is easier to pull vs 800?

14 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I thought the 850 is easier to pull vs 800?

Etec sleds aren’t hard to start. First pull every time. My 600 only took half a pull.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see zero reason for it not to.  This is a slick feature and I’d say probably one of the best innovations in years.

I’m of the thought that all weight matters.  Of course, it depends on how you ride and the trade off should be be strength if it can be helped.  I can’t remember the exact numbers but, I pulled the e start and battery out of my Doo (it came with it as a “free gift”. :wall: ) and it came to like 23-25 lbs???  That’s a good chunk sitting up front.  At the same time I junked the stock pipe and muffler for lightweight ceramic versions and it shaved somewhere around 40 lbs.  THAT was huge.  I had to adjust my suspension  for it!   

with the battery now under the seat the weight is centralized so IMO not a big deal.  

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Etec sleds aren’t hard to start. First pull every time. My 600 only took half a pull.

I love when i hear that because I have had 5 etec sleds none of which were a half a pull cold whether 600 or 800's.    My 800 cold was a bitch and I've had to prime my ES 800's a few times with a rope when the battery was weak as a weak battery wasn't turning it over either.