Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s BItch is Not America First’

spin_dry

Just now, BOHICA said:

Unlikely Trump will do anything.  He has done a great job of not going to war and attempting to scale back our involvement in these countries.

He can take easy measures with tactical strikes and not involve anybody on the ground.  Just a few would clean Iran out....and there isn't a fucking person over there that will help them.

Done!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He can take easy measures with tactical strikes and not involve anybody on the ground.  Just a few would clean Iran out....and there isn't a fucking person over there that will help them.

Done!

I’m good with sell the saudis some “locked and loaded” ADA systems and other military equipment if they want to do something.  

Im Not good with us doing anything 

so if we do nothing will Trump get any credit for not doing anything????

i see one idiot already started a thread that gives Putin credit if the US does nothing

Edited by BOHICA

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Completely agree however I think her choice of words could have been better.   I mean "bitch."  Do women want to be compared to Trump?   

"Pawn" would have been a better choice.   It just reeks of desperation.  

She dropped a bait. Let’s see if donny picks it up or if his ego has developed beyond jr high. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Done!

He can just stay the fuck out of it too seeing as it doesnt involves us but thats not how neocons operate. Amirite? 

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Completely agree however I think her choice of words could have been better.   I mean "bitch."  Do women want to be compared to Trump?   

"Pawn" would have been a better choice.   It just reeks of desperation.  

dude she is just trolling the trumpers. Its hilarious to watch. 

Tulsi is the one thing the dems don't won't.. and simply can't have, is someone who is not HARD LEFT.

A center left candidate would go far, but the braindead trust will have none of it.

Vagina said it best, when you make a deal with the devil...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

dude she is just trolling the trumpers. Its hilarious to watch. 

Yes but it just makes her look desperate.

Just now, Snake said:

Tulsi is the one thing the dems don't won't.. and simply can't have, is someone who is not HARD LEFT.

A center left candidate would go far, but the braindead trust will have none of it.

Vagina said it best, when you make a deal with the devil...

She's not really very centered, she just doesn't wear the yellow star on her sleeve like many of the others but her policy stances are almost all the same.   Including banning sporting rifles. 

Go to her website and read her policy positions.   They are right in line with the rest of them.   

People need to think that just maybe if she really was more centered she would be getting more traction within the party.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes but it just makes her look desperate.

She's not really very centered, she just doesn't wear the yellow star on her sleeve like many of the others but her policy stances are almost all the same.   Including banning sporting rifles. 

Go to her website and read her policy positions.   They are right in line with the rest of them.   

People need to think that just maybe if she really was more centered she would be getting more traction within the party.   

I dont think Trumpers have any grounds to criticize someone else's choice of words... Its hilarious remember? 

Just now, Anler said:

I dont think Trumpers have any grounds to criticize someone else's choice of words... Its hilarious remember? 

I get that point but then it becomes somewhat hypocritical.   I'm just saying its not who she is.   Trump's been that way from the beginning.   She hasn't.  

She could have strongly gotten her point across without using "bitch" is all I'm saying.   I could care less that she does as she's irrelevant.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I get that point but then it becomes somewhat hypocritical.   I'm just saying its not who she is.   Trump's been that way from the beginning.   She hasn't.  

She could have strongly gotten her point across without using "bitch" is all I'm saying.   I could care less that she does as she's irrelevant.  

Yeah we can tell...

There are no rules. If you make excuses for one dont get all "bitchy" when it comes back at you. 

Edited by Anler

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Done!

Haha. 

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn  this highmark guy is pathetic.

Why just because I think this Trump type of talk doesn't suit her?  Dude there are plenty of times I think Trump should stay off Twitter and cool the rhetoric.

My guess at some point she will apologize for it.   Should she have to?   Hell no I just don't think it fits her narrative up to this point.    

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He can just stay the fuck out of it too seeing as it doesnt involves us but thats not how neocons operate. Amirite? 

No, neocons are the ones defending and loving the Iranium Mooozlums and hating the Saudi ones.  

Or are you all 73ers?  Yeah....

:lol:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...easy peasy just  like Iraq and Afghanistan....Minnesota Wolfowitz is fucked in the head. 

Dude, nobody thinks much of you, I promise.  Stuck with BarbieHands, MC and Spinner.  That’s your level of thought and sadness.

Boo hoo, Pouty Snacks.  Boo hoo.

:lol: