4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Like a dog.

I call, he comes!

Here gay old fuck tranny retard!!

How's your 55, faggot? 

Show the welds, you cock-gobbler.  

Quit suckin' dicks!!!!!   

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I been checking in, and lurking about for the last few days. As you know, I got booted " AGAIN " by SSFB. 

I consider it the SECOND time he has ILLEGALLY BANNED me in the last few months. 

I can't find the two site rules anymore, but if memory serves me correctly they are:

1. No public exposure of a member's job or business.

2. No attacking/threatening a member's family member.

In both instances I did not violate those rules. Obviously, admin is waiting to boot me. Therefore, from now on I will only post in this thread, when the four faggots post against me anywhere on the site. 

I will only look for their posts and respond to those four cum-slurping faggots. 

Those four dick-lickers of negro smegma-cocks are :

1Jerks Kids Weiners   ( 1jkw )

Awful MouthfulOfCum ( Awful Knawful )

The GAY One  ( The One )

800 FAGGON ( 800 Dragon )

I noticed that faggot 1jkw and that other ball sniffer Awful, have made some posts against me while I was gone. That's what gay faggots do, they lick men's ball bags, and post when people are booted. Now go back to swallowing that negro-cum, Awffy, Jerky!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

your in joel and johns house,  there is only 1 rule you need to worry about-  don't do something they don't like.  got myself booted from another site this week,  i was wrong and i am not going to cry like a bitch when they let me back in next week.  you might want to do the same

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

your in joel and johns house,  there is only 1 rule you need to worry about-  don't do something they don't like.  got myself booted from another site this week,  i was wrong and i am not going to cry like a bitch when they let me back in next week.  you might want to do the same

You might want to kiss my fat, hairy, sweaty, pimply ass!!! 

I already stated that they are out to get me, so shut the fuck up. 

Joel is out to get me. I did not violate the rules. If they want to change or amend the rules, to include : NO REFERENCE TO FAMILY MEMBERS WHATSOEVER...…...so be it. However, you creepy N.H. FUDGEPACKER, that is NOT how the rules presently stand, KAPISH?????

The present rules state , " No threatening or attacking family members ", and NO PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF JOB/BUSINESS ".

It's faggots like you that piss me off. I don't like that rule, that's why I'm just gonna' stay here and shit on my enemies from this thread.

No more pics from me!!! No nothing, just shit-flinging against my enemies from this thread.

Now, go fuck off, before I beat you like a red-headed step-child!!  

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I didn't know he got booted, thought maybe he got eaten by coyotes. 

I will try calling those bastards some time this week. 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

The boot?

And here I was hoping you died.....

Fuck my life!

:finger:

HA!HA!HA!  No fukkin' way, Jose!! 

If I didn't have such a busy year, I would have driven up to that shit-hole town of yours, and hunted you down, like the mangy coyote that you are.   :bigfinger:

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

@Polaris 550 welcome back, you lunatic! :bc:

Hey Kivvie, are you SURE you wanna' go to Alaska again??? I just heard Mike Rowe on DEADLIEST CATCH, say the Bering Sea is one million square miles of the most dangerous waters in the world. 

I don't know, me personally, I don't know if they could pay me enough for that. 

After about two hours of mulching leaves today in a cool, slight rain, I couldn't wait to get in and get a hot cup of coffee. 

On a boat, in the middle of winter, in a storm, on the Bering Sea...…………...ahhh thanks, but no thanks!!:stop:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You might want to kiss my fat, hairy, sweaty, pimply ass!!! 

I already stated that they are out to get me, so shut the fuck up. 

Joel is out to get me. I did not violate the rules. If they want to change or amend the rules, to include : NO REFERENCE TO FAMILY MEMBERS WHATSOEVER...…...so be it. However, you creepy N.H. FUDGEPACKER, that is NOT how the rules presently stand, KAPISH?????

The present rules state , " No threatening or attacking family members ", and NO PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF JOB/BUSINESS ".

It's faggots like you that piss me off. I don't like that rule, that's why I'm just gonna' stay here and shit on my enemies from this thread.

No more pics from me!!! No nothing, just shit-flinging against my enemies from this thread.

Now, go fuck off, before I beat you like a red-headed step-child!!  

Are you going to pay up on the bet you lost ?

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Kivvie, are you SURE you wanna' go to Alaska again??? I just heard Mike Rowe on DEADLIEST CATCH, say the Bering Sea is one million square miles of the most dangerous waters in the world. 

I don't know, me personally, I don't know if they could pay me enough for that. 

After about two hours of mulching leaves today in a cool, slight rain, I couldn't wait to get in and get a hot cup of coffee. 

On a boat, in the middle of winter, in a storm, on the Bering Sea...…………...ahhh thanks, but no thanks!!:stop:

That show is fake as fuck!

14 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hey z didn't know you got banned but welcome back buddy :bc: 

Thanks Kev. Yeah, it's the second time in the last few months. I don't know if I'll stay around. Obviously, I get unjustly bounced.  I have to decide what to do.