Check your account email address ×

THE " FAB FOUR " Trannies of FS.com

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Stay in this thread you broke old non picture posting COCKSUCKER!

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Pay Ben his money

Shut the fuck up

Quit the racist bullshit

Post some pics

Keep your faggot shit in this thread

Stop fucking up every good thread. Or I'll be asking for your ban.

Easy, really, for a non retard.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550

Where's the pics,"biggest fag of all time"?

HA!HA!HA!   You can't undo the fact that 800 Dragon was officially voted the " SITE-FAG " of  FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!! 

All four of you faggots are the faggots of FS.COM!! That's why admin asked me to make a SPECIAL THREAD for you queer bastids!! STAY HERE, and stroke each other's salami!!! 

Now, don't you fuckin' dick-lickin' fagmonts follow me around!! I got a lot of great posts to make on other threads, you faggots stay here like admin wanted. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA!   You can't undo the fact that 800 Dragon was officially voted the " SITE-FAG " of  FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!! 

All four of you faggots are the faggots of FS.COM!! That's why admin asked me to make a SPECIAL THREAD for you queer bastids!! STAY HERE, and stroke each other's salami!!! 

Now, don't you fuckin' dick-lickin' fagmonts follow me around!! I got a lot of great posts to make on other threads, you faggots stay here like admin wanted. 

U were asked to go to another thread yourself u liar lmmfao so STFU HOMO !! 

5 hours ago, The One said:

Go make a payment on ur bride lmmfao 

You're violating site rules!!!! You're not supposed to talk about member's family!!! You fucking cunt!!!  

YOU SHOULD GET SUSPENDED!!!

5 hours ago, The One said:

U were asked to go to another thread yourself u liar lmmfao so STFU HOMO !! 

I was asked to make a thread for you faggots, 'cause you were following me around, and ruining many threads!

Even AKI asked me to make a thread for you queer-fucks. Just like before, you tried to ruin the site for Rob. 

It's YOU, 800 DRAGON, the " SITE-FAG " of FS.com!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're violating site rules!!!! You're not supposed to talk about member's family!!! You fucking cunt!!!  

I was asked to make a thread for you faggots, 'cause you were following me around, and ruining many threads!

Even AKI asked me to make a thread for you queer-fucks. Just like before, you tried to ruin the site for Rob. 

Wrong on all accounts liar 

Edited by The One

7 hours ago, The One said:

Go make a payment on ur bride lmmfao 

His wife is probably better than 99% of these American Trash wives. Shut your faggot-infested face. 

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

@Polaris 550 remember when the one use to post pics of the downed cats all the time in hcs general forum and they hated him :lol:   

What is hcs ? 800 draggy ur grasping hard!!! Lmmfao

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

@Polaris 550 remember when the one use to post pics of the downed cats all the time in hcs general forum and they hated him :lol:   

He's been hated on several sled-sites. I don't remember the downed cats posts, but I DO remember when he was OUTED for reporting sledders drinking at a PET RUN !!!! Imagine that Kev, reporting sledders!!

The guy is a total faggot!!  

Remember when he threatened to sue you!!! LMAO!!! He's a TOTAL FAGGOT!!!!

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's been hated on several sled-sites. I don't remember the downed cats posts, but I DO remember when he was OUTED for reporting sledders drinking at a PET RUN !!!! Imagine that Kev, reporting sledders!!

Who is this guy ? 800 dragon ? If so that's kev144 !!

3 hours ago, The One said:

Says the homo 

You're the HOMO!!! LMAO!!! I posted my broads, and offered to take the GDT for over 8 years!!! 

Where's your BROAD???????? Fukkin' ball-bagger!!!  :bigfinger:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the HOMO!!! LMAO!!! I posted my broads, and offered to take the GDT for over 8 years!!! 

Where's your BROAD???????? Fukkin' ball-bagger!!!  :bigfinger:

8 years wow I have been on this site over a year lmmfao , p.s I offered pics when u post pics of yourself holding a shoe and no mask !!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sorry 800 dragon is kev144

Rumor has it you caused a pile of shit for previous owner !!! 

Edited by The One

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Perhaps ur 800 dragon u threatened legal action against a sled site!!!

Edited by The One

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@Polaris 550

Stay in this thread

BIGGEST FAGGOT OF ALL TIME!

You're copying my words, you fukkin faggot. I called you faggot first, don't copy me!   You're always copying my stuff, you un-creative fukkin' dumb homo of the north!! STOP COPYING MY STUFF!!! Stay in this thread, don't post anywhere else!!!  It's FS's " gay prison ", stay here where you belong!!