Check your account email address ×

Riddle me this divorcees.

racer254

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Nothing will  piss off a bitter x worse then when the kid payment stops when the kid graduates highschool.  

I wouldn't cut my kid off just because she graduated.. Ill always be there for my daughter

Edited by Pete
  • Like 2

The lunch program wasn't around when my kids where young and I would have no issue supporting it. The issue of child support on the way it's handled is another story. I had a huge problem years ago ( I never missed a payment) and they threatened to guaranshee my wages. There was an increase that I was never informed of so I was behind on that which started the action against me. Fkn cunt there was talking to me like I was a piece of shit on the phone. I hung up on her and called back and got another lady on the phone and told her what happened. She pulled up the file and appologized for the screwup that the original caseworker never sent out the letter.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you fuckin serious? Your a low life selfish piece of shit. Keep exposing yourself.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So nobody is getting “a handout” in this situation yet here you are...fucking A you’re a twat.

What you 2 fail to realize is that someone who actually needs assistance could be overlooked.

How would you feel if your child needed this, but someone else got it even though they lied on the application?

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

What you 2 fail to realize is that someone who actually needs assistance could be overlooked.

How would you feel if your child needed this, but someone else got it even though they lied on the application?

I saw where you were going with this, I don't get why everyone jumped your shit..:bc:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How would they be overlooked and this is quite the scenario you created over a non existent issue. You aren’t fooling anybody with your whole poor kids schtick...you can’t stand anybody getting a nickel if you don’t think they earned it somehow. 

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I saw where you were going with this, I don't get why everyone jumped your shit..:bc:

He was going where he always goes...crying about anybody getting something for “free”

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just two of the standard SJW police thinking they have a bead on things.  Harmless fools.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How would they be overlooked and this is quite the scenario you created over a non existent issue. You aren’t fooling anybody with your whole poor kids schtick...you can’t stand anybody getting a nickel if you don’t think they earned it somehow. 

when it comes to kids I feel they should come first above all others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor jimmy.  You think you have it all figured out. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just two of the standard SJW police thinking they have a bead on things.  Harmless fools.

They really are something.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Poor jimmy.  You think you have it all figured out. 

Like most SJW’s, they don’t have shit figured out in their own lives.  They live in disarray and stuck in misery.  But, they’ll damn sure make sure others have things “figured out”....the way they deem fit.

We should almost feel sorry for them.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like most SJW’s, they don’t have shit figured out in their own lives.  They live in disarray and stuck in misery.  But, they’ll damn sure make sure others have things “figured out”....the way they deem fit.

We should almost feel sorry for them.

You sure like to latch on to labels and phrases and misuse them constantly.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You should see how pissed a woman can be that has to pay support..A whole nother level of anger..

Seen that with someone I know.   One of those cases married with children somewhat young and when the women got in her late 30's she started working out and fucking her workout partners and wanted the single life she figured she missed out on.   Well she didn't make that much more money than him but didn't want main custody and when the judge ruled on how much child support she would have to pay she flipped out in court and bitched to the judge about how she wouldn't have any partying money.   WTF!  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The lunch program wasn't around when my kids where young and I would have no issue supporting it. The issue of child support on the way it's handled is another story. I had a huge problem years ago ( I never missed a payment) and they threatened to guaranshee my wages. There was an increase that I was never informed of so I was behind on that which started the action against me. Fkn cunt there was talking to me like I was a piece of shit on the phone. I hung up on her and called back and got another lady on the phone and told her what happened. She pulled up the file and appologized for the screwup that the original caseworker never sent out the letter.

I agree that child support personnel could do a better job. I got caught up in the same type of scenario back when child support ended for my daughter. I’m pretty savvy with the system so I was able to maneuver around it. A lot of guys aren’t. They simply lose their shit and make matters worse for themselves even though they’re in the right. To the child support staff’s defense, they deal with unbelievable pieces of shit every single day. I have a friend that works in child support. About 80% of men and women that pay support are pretty good. It’s that 20% that are total shit stains in life. They spend 90% of their time dealing with those asswipes. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure like to latch on to labels and phrases and misuse them constantly.

Just now, Mainecat said:

What the fuck was he talking about?

None of my initial posts in here were addressed to either of you but, it’s clear you both know what I’m talking about....and you don’t like it.

Boo hoo!  Losers.

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree that child support personnel could do a better job. I got caught up in the same type of scenario back when child support ended for my daughter. I’m pretty savvy with the system so I was able to maneuver around it. A lot of guys aren’t. They simply lose their shit and make matters worse for themselves even though they’re in the right. To the child support staff’s defense, they deal with unbelievable pieces of shit every single day. I have a friend that works in child support. About 80% of men and women that pay support are pretty good. It’s that 20% that are total shit stains in life. They spend 90% of their time dealing with those asswipes. 

Goes with about everything.  20-25% of people are pieces of shit in general.