Check your account email address ×

**** Official 2019 NFL Thread ****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, bussman said:

Bears offense is offensive. 

The Bears have been weirdly awful for some reason..The Lions have weapons but the coaching has been shitty.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Bears have been weirdly awful for some reason..The Lions have weapons but the coaching has been shitty.

Their defense is even better than the stats indicate. They never leave the field. Just garbage on offense. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

The Packers trying to play football today was almost as bad as Ben attempting a river crossing on a Phazer. :flush:

I was at the game. It was literally 30:1 GB fans to LA. Worst game I've ever been to and I've probably been to close to 100 games. Wasted a road home game opportunity. Didn't lose ground at least but weak showing. Now we'll see if LeFleur has the respect of the team and if those senior guys can really lead. 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fucking Lions.   Hurting the Skins draft pick position.   How can they lose to us? :lol:  

It's the Lions, WTF do you expect :lol: 

I wish they were playing the Bengals this year. They'd give them their only W of the year.  :lol: :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Matt said:

SF is f'n nasty...  That D is better than Seattle's Legion of Boom since they can cover without interfering (and not getting called) on every play like the LoB did.

That SF v Ravens game next week is a must watch if your an NFL fan.   Both teams very good on both sides of the ball.   Very well could be who faces off in the Superbowl as well.   Best two teams in the league right now in my book.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

That SF v Ravens game next week is a must watch if your an NFL fan.   Both teams very good on both sides of the ball.   Very well could be who faces off in the Superbowl as well.   Best two teams in the league right now in my book.  

The best teams in the league at this point in the season rarely make the SB. :news: 

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who does...the shitty teams?

Yes, the Pats!!!  We all know that they've had a soft schedule and shouldn't be 10-1.    Hopefully they get some help on offense soon as I don't think the defense can carry TB12 to his 7th ring :dunno: 

• Haha 2