Check your account email address ×

**** Official 2019 NFL Thread ****

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Wow, obviously Im a Packer fan, but what a fucked up game. Pack got alot of help tonight no doubt.

If the Lions could finish the deal instead of relying on Prater, they would have killed the Pack. Even with the "hands to the face" calls.

Yep I picked the packers to win  but the lions  12 men penalty gave the packers life and then the refs finished it!

One more thing....

This year I have seen more players knocked out then ALL other years I've watched football combined.

WTF are these "new" helmets not worth a shit???

BTW, Im not saying anything about the hit on Allison. It clearly was not a intentional dirty hit. Just a football thing. IMO was only penalized because Allison was out. Clearly the Lion was just going for the ball.

Bad officiating all evens out. GB lost a game to the rams on a complete horseshit roughing call last year on Clay Matthews. Same thing happened against the Vikings but their kicker fortunately had the yips that day. That one wiped out the game winning interception of Cousins iirc. 

Officiating sucks these days. And can anyone actually explain what is and isn't PI anymore? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Should be a good game tonight.

It really should...KC needs a win to get back on track and Denver has found it's mojo...Mahomes has a bad ankle and Denvers D can get after the QB....

Broncos-24

KC-21