Check your account email address ×

Did anyone post about

Snake

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, Spinner posted it and inferred that Biden was some type of badass for rambling with blood in his eye.

I laughed.  

3 words:

Imagine if Trump......................................................................

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I posted on it. I have zero need to obsessively make excuses for and/or protect dummies in the DNC. 

My point is where was CNN and MSNBC?

The man has had head problem for 30 years, and his eye explodes on national tv, but no mention.

Again... Imagine if Trump....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

The man has had head problem for 30 years, and his eye explodes on national tv, but no mention.

Trump has other issues to keep the press occupied. Like being crazy. 

On Thursday, we noted CNN's New Day skipped over Joe Biden's bloody eyeball during the seven-hour CNN Town Hall on climate change, despite it being an all-day Drudge Report item. But then something happened that we didn't expect: CNN never reported it. Neither did MSNBC. Neither did ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS. Even The New York Times and The Washington Post skipped it. Fox News covered it, but not obsessively.

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

They must protect their chosen one.  Orders have been given and Mia the carries out!

That is all there is to it.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Biden is clearly on the verge of a major medical problem.  Putting him up on stage against Trump will send him out of that shit show feet first.  

I cant wait for the gifs!!!!!  :lol:

I'd say so. I don't know what that means when your eye suddenly fills with blood but it can't be good. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I'd say so. I don't know what that means when your eye suddenly fills with blood but it can't be good. 

2 aneurysms in the past would have me a bit worried. 😂

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 aneurysms in the past would have me a bit worried. 😂

Well if he wins the primary wait and see who his vp pick is. That's the guy you should vote for or against.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s not real uncommon when under physical strain (or obvious eye damage).  Even hard coughing can give you one.  But,   To just stand there and get one while talking?  Yuh....that’s not good.  His blood pressure was through the roof or something.  And for it to be that high now, oooof!  This fight hasn’t even started yet.

He needs to bow out.  I never thought he wanted to run anyway.  Now he’s risking his health?  Just dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not real uncommon when under physical strain (or obvious eye damage).  Even hard coughing can give you one.  But,   To just stand there and get one while talking?  Yuh....that’s not good.  His blood pressure was through the roof or something.  And for it to be that high now, oooof!  This fight hasn’t even started yet.

He needs to bow out.  I never thought he wanted to run anyway.  Now he’s risking his health?  Just dumb.

Him running is a joke. 

• Thanks 1