Check your account email address ×

Judge Nap Accuses Trump of Tyranny

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Wow could you imagine a CNN commentator praising Trump.  Never happen, but some how it appears that Fox is actually playing both sides here.

Maybe they are fair and balanced.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Window dressing. 

Napolitano seems reasonable and fair IMO.

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

CNN has become one dimensional and is completely unbearable to watch.  

Fox while biased still attempts to show some of both sides. But still hard to watch.

Not sure how a news organization became a shill for one party or another but its garbage.

3 news organizations were shills for the Dems for 50 years 

That came to crashing to a halt when fox appeared and it’s been massive butthurt since only getting worse 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Can't believe that after 8 years of everyone being supportive of Obama that we have childish people resorting to complaining about everything the president does.  

His name is Woolie....you can say it lol

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

CNN has become one dimensional and is completely unbearable to watch.  

Fox while biased still attempts to show some of both sides. But still hard to watch.

Not sure how a news organization became a shill for one party or another but its garbage.

If you want a real laugh try watching Morning Joe on MSNBC....other than Mikas legs it's a total waste of airtime.

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

3 news organizations were shills for the Dems for 50 years 

That came to crashing to a halt when fox appeared and it’s been massive butthurt since only getting worse 

Exactly right.

45 minutes ago, Roosting said:

CNN mocks Fox for being partisan and then doubles down and is even more partisan. Strange world

Imagine if that was your only news source.  The ratings are in from last night’s Dem VP debates, hosted by CNN.  The good news is their ratings went up a bit.  The bad news is they still came in last.  No one cares, the Dems have destroyed themselves.  :lol:  :bc:   

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His name is Woolie....you can say it lol

Poor hapless Ben. Will he make through the next couple months without completely contradicting himself?  Doubtful. Will he go through the upcoming sled season without crashing his balls off?  Not likely.

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly right.

Imagine if that was your only news source.  The ratings are in from last night’s Dem VP debates, hosted by CNN.  The good news is their ratings went up a bit.  The bad news is they still came in last.  No one cares, the Dems have destroyed themselves.  :lol:  :bc:   

Poor hapless Ben. Will he make through the next couple months without completely contradicting himself?  Doubtful. Will he go through the upcoming sled season without crashing his balls off?  Not likely.

Wow....what a meathead.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You talk alotta shit.  I have this weakness for needing to throw it back.  Its a burden I bear.

Just do better.... I rarely contradict myself and havent totalled a sled in 7 years

Edited by f7ben

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The FST was 9 years ago?  What sled was totaled 7 years ago.  

The snowrider 4tec. Not really totalled but I parted it out so I'd call it wrecked. Would have been a pretty easy fix.

Fst was indeed totalled