Check your account email address ×

Dorian powers up to Cat4

39 minutes ago, The One said:

So why does he haunt you with a 800 dragon account ?

You do, because I've " OWNED" you so badly on sled-sites!! You can't stand the beatings I've given you!!!

5 hours ago, The One said:

Says the homo that wears a gimp mask !!! LMMFAO OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM MAX !! 

P.s dragon is kev144 

5 hours ago, The One said:

U aren't ! ur 800 dragon and yes you are lol

52 minutes ago, The One said:

Poor kev144 lmmfao !

:snack:

16 hours ago, The One said:

So why does he haunt you with a 800 dragon account ?

Quit fukkin' up these threads, you fukken queer. Look, you're a faggot. I've beaten the shit out of you for 12 years, get used to it. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Quit fukkin' up these threads, you fukken queer. Look, you're a faggot. I've beaten the shit out of you for 12 years, get used to it. 

Wrong lol

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

DragQueen, we all know it's YOU. Just take your beatings like a man. Quit being the faggot that you are. 

Wrong again 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was here in February, in that very harbor with the light house.

You do a lot of travellin'. You were in Boston, then Alaska, then Bahamas, then Lake Owasco, Then Florida.   

Big travellin' bastid.    :whatever:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You do a lot of travellin'. You were in Boston, then Alaska, then Bahamas, then Lake Owasco, Then Florida.   

Big travellin' bastid.    :whatever:

Yeah but you have a cardboard house in a back ally and you give handjobs for a living. WINNING!!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah but you have a cardboard house in a back ally and you give handjobs for a living. WINNING!!

:lol:

What are you hangin' with Awful MouthfulOfCum now Kivvie? Is he your new BFF? 

I can just see the great big circle jerk when you go up to Tide Head. 

Wow, just saw how many celebs have multi-million dollars places in the Bahamas. That must be the place to go

amongst the Hollywood types.

Well, they're gonna be some sad mother-fukkers when they see their places now. Fuck them all, I say!

I was watching an interview of this fuck-face CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises, last name FAIN. He was talking like the devastation was no big deal!! He said it was NOT where his boats dock, the place is still good, and they will be going back there soon. 

Couldn't have cared less for the people that have DIED!!!

Couldn't have cared less for the absolute destruction.

Guy needs his face broken. 

I don't know what nationality he is, I'll try to find it. 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Go away and die!

I'm here to torment you, FOREVER!!! LMAO!! 

Yes, you and your stupid 55 Chevy!!! LMAO!! Ya' know why your welding won't come out right? Because you asked the site which welder to buy! That was just as fukken stupid as Ben and his CASE backhoe adventure, and his stupidity in betting me on the FINAL DRIVE RATIO hypothetical !!! Notice that he NEVAH contacted me to follow-through and get his money, and he nevah posted an apology stating that I was right, just by the fukken ad that it was a shitty deal, and that I was the greatest cop EVAH, and that yes, I probably was a chick magnet, when I was young!!!

Same thing with you homo, if you knew how to weld, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED whether to get an ASB or some other welder!! LMAO!! Your welds are gonna' look like droopy grapes splattered along the fukken sheet metal!! LMAO!! You better get yourself a big FUKKEN grinder and a box of # 16 discs, 'cause you're gonna' need 'em !! 

Also, your old Honda is a piece of shit. 

Your truck frame is bent, and will never be right..

The garage is just another new, 3 car garage...big fukken deal.

Your lawn looks like shit next to the garage, and you only have a one acre place. 

The 156 way out in the boonies, doesn't mean shit, cheap land up there. 

How are your lungs? Diesel fumes are carcinogenic. We had a great excavator/bulldozer operator here many years ago. Died from lung cancer. His was an open cab D8, and he was a smoker, though. 

So, start posting pics of your welding job on the CHEBBY MAN. There's a few welders here that can give you some tips. 

They made fun of my welding a couple of years ago, that took me 3 minutes on the front of my mower deck, and we've been pounding it on a massive estate ever since, and it's still there!!! LMAO!!!!  

Post your welds!!!! Post the floorpan, you faggot!!!